SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Select Medical files for IPO; PSS to offer $200M of notes. // Medical Device Daily;7/30/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 146, p2
The article reports that Select Medical Holdings filed an initial public offering (IPO) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The company listed the IPO at $100 million. Select Medical provides long-term acute-care and medical rehabilitation at hospitals in the U.S. The company said...
- "In Connection With": The Need for Limitation to SEC Rule 10b-5 in Dissemination of Misleading Information Cases. McCarthy, Brendan J. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Summer2004, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p1347
Explains that the "in connection with" requirement of SEC Rule 10b-5 is an independent element, and courts should not mix it with other elements of a cause of action. Legislative intent with respect to section 10(b) of the 1934 Act; Analysis of major case law precedent; Recent trends in...
- Citigroup Files $15B Registration Statement. // American Banker;6/30/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 124, p20
Banking organization, Citigroup Inc. said on June 27, 2003 that it had filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for $15 billion of debt securities, warrants, or stock units. The company said proceeds from the issuance of any securities will be used for...
- SunEdison Yieldco TerraForm Global Charred On Loan Default Notice. ALLISON GATLIN // Investors Business Daily;5/13/2016, p1
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/3/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p58
Lists stock offerings that have been registered in the Securities and Exchange Commission in September 2005 in the United States. Filing date; Security type; Shares filed.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION:DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/17/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 44, p37
The article list the companies with debt offerings and have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S., including Energen, National Penn Bancshares and Sunoco.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p63
Lists debt that have been registered in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Haipo Lemmerz International; La Quinta Corp.; Matritech Inc.; Path 1 Network Technologies; Salomon Brothers EQ and Inc.; Rowan Cos.; Hanover Compressor Co.
- Notices: SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION. // Federal Register;4/29/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 82, p25101
The article offers information on several notices of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). SEC will conduct a roundtable discussion related to credit ratings on May 14, 2013 and a meeting on the Sunshine Act on May 2, 2013. It mentions that a proposal has been made to amend the New...
- Securities in registration: Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p38
Focuses on a listing of proposed offerings for companies which have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Names of the companies; Business conducted by the companies; Dates issues were filed with the SEC; Managers of the issues.