INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p38
Presents charts and graph depicting investments in fixed-income groups (FIG) as of May 2, 2005. Global FIG underwriting volume; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Recent global equity deals.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p66
The article presents information on fixed-income securities market. A portion of the article presents graphical representation of underwriting fees paid in fixed-income securities underwriting. Another portion of the article presents a list of top U.S. new issues bookrunners as on January 10,...
- Thomson TradeWeb Buys LeverTrade as Retail Entry Point. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;7/24/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the acquisition of retail-trade platform LeverTrade by TradeWeb, an institutional bond-trading unit of Thomson Corp. Plan of TradeWeb to enter the fixed-income market; Remarks of James Toffey, founder and chief executive officer of TradeWeb and president of equities, fixed-income and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p38
Presents tables and charts representing investment banking for fixed income groups worldwide compiled as of October 2005. Underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions; Issuers in the United States.
- Fixed income shops bulking up. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;2/9/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p1
The article offers information on the move to acquisitions, expansions by fixed income shops in the U.S. Money managers are reportedly strengthening their fixed-income teams through expansion, restructuring and acquisitions following the previous year's calamitous credit markets. The growing...
- FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p42
Presents investment banking database on fixed income groups (FIG). Global FIGs underwriting volume as of March 21, 2005; Global equity deals as of March 22, 2005; Global debt deals as of March 22, 2005; Announced global merger and acquisition deals in fixed income groups as of March 22, 2005;...
- BondDesk Buys MPA Technologies; MPA President to Lead New Entity. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31478, p7
Reports the acquisition of MPA Technologies by BondDesk Group LLC in California. Addition of analytical tools; Creation of fixed-income portfolio management system; Importance of MPA systems in investment banks, regional broker dealers and buy-side firms.
- BlackRock Completes Absorption of Merrifi Lynch Investment Managers. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p7
The article reports that the BlackRock Inc. has completed its absorption of the Merrill Lynch Investment Managers Ltd. The acquisition has given the BlackRock more than $1 trillion in assets under management. Merrill Lynch has gained a 49.8% share in the publicly traded investment firm. About...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting the global fixed-income securities as of June 2002. Stocks of the investment bankers; Mergers and acquisitions made; Ratings of equity deals.