INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER
- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p36
Presents charts and graph depicting investments in the energy and power industries as of May 2, 2005. Global energy underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisitions advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p18
Reports on developments concerning energy and power investments in the U.S. and around the world as of May 17, 2004. Global energy underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Top global new issues bookrunners; Global equity deals;...
- EU energy: M&A activity raises market risk. // MarketWatch: Energy;Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the increase in merger and acquisition activity in the energy industry in just one year to $196 billion in Europe. Much of the activity has been domestic and was driven by energy companies seeking to grow their national customer base through acquisition, while cross-border...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p24
Presents graphs and charts depicting investment activities in the energy and power industries. Global energy underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Global announced merger and acquisition deals in the sector.
- Statkraft faces merger block on home ground. O'Dwyer, Gerard // Utility Week;6/20/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on a warning from Norway's national competition authority, KT, to the country's energy sector and political parties that it will block acquisitions by power company Statkraft. Basis of the warning; Purpose of the move.
- On the prowl: Iberdrola's ambition. // Power Economics;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the acquisition plans of Iberdrola SA on the Portuguese power market. Settlement set by the company to acquire state assets in Portugal; Moves made by the company for the realization of its goals; Portuguese companies catching the interest of Iberdrola.
- Andersen Report Diagnoses California Flu. // Energy User News;Jun2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the power problems affecting the power supply in California. Implications of the energy crisis for the development of competitive energy markets; Need of market integration between suppliers, customers, employees and investors; List of recommendation to minimize the potential spread...
- Power users slam utility buyout. // Professional Engineering;5/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p11
Reports the slammed proposal on utility buyout of power in Great Britain. Competition among electricity suppliers; Implication of the deal towards unfair trading terms and higher prices for the industry; Visualization on the gradual erosion of competition in the industry on both supply and...
- Cross-border power M&A analysis shows consolidation trend. // Power Economics;Sep2001, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p11
Focuses on the global merger and acquisition activities in the energy business for the second quarter of 2001. Decline of the number of value-undisclosed deals; Trend toward consolidation of position developing than new market entry; Category of the acquisition of generation assets of the...