Parking Survey Exclusive: From Access to AVI Tech
- Robotic Parking Comes to the Big Apple. Ogando, Joseph // Design News;3/19/2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p55
The article reports that the first automated parking garage is set open in New York City. The North American distributor for Germany's Stolzer Parkhaus, Automation Parking Systems Inc. had taken the responsibility for building the parking garage. It informs that the garage doesn't not need any...
- A Guide to Managing Your Parking Facility. Martens, Jon; Francis, Bill // Buildings;Jun2008, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p142
The article offers a guide to managing the parking facility of a building. It states that the parking-management agreement should be reviewed. The agreement should clearly define which expenses are to be reimbursed to the parking operator. It should also call for the operator to submit an annual...
- Medical Center Parking Associates finds a spot for vehicles. Corral, Diego // Caribbean Business;9/16/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 39, pA6
Features Medical Center Parking Associates, an architectural firm specialized in the design of parking lots. Brief history of the association; Other services offered by the company to any project that needs parking; Various factors that will level off the demand of parking spots in Puerto Rico.
- PAVEMENT IN THE PARK. Harnik, Peter; Welle, Ben; Hortie, Heather // Parks & Recreation;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p58
The author reports on the problem of providing parking areas at parks. Parking areas at parks throughout the country are mentioned in the article. Some parks have started to charge parking fees. Other ideas mentioned in the article include providing people with public transportation to the park...
- THEY Paved Paradise And Put Up A Parking Lot. London, Rona Sue // Baltimore Jewish Times;9/7/2012, Vol. 328 Issue 1, p50
The article focuses on the problems of parking lots and spaces in shopping centers in Baltimore, Maryland. It states that parking problems seem to get worse as shopping options get better in Baltimore. It notes that Towson Town Center has approximately 260 stores and restaurants and six parking...
- Parking garage industry report details lots. // American City & County;Jun2005, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p8
Provides information on the report "The U.S. Parking Garages Industry," 3rd ed., published by Marketdata Enterprises. Information provided regarding the parking lot and garage industry.
- Monthly parking surges at city ramps and lots. Czurak // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/01/99, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p7
Reports on the increase in monthly parkers at city-owned lots and ramps in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Increase in monthly parking permits; Number of parking facilities in the city; Number of permits available in the city's system; Closure of the Area 5 parking lot for the construction of the...
- $6.8M gaslamp parking structure is under way. // San Diego Business Journal;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the groundbreaking of a parking garage at Sixth Avenue and Market Street in San Diego, California.
- Wayne County considers building garage to ease workers' parking woes. Slavin, Al // Crain's Detroit Business;11/13/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p43
Reports on the parking structure being considered by Wayne County in Michigan to offset an employee parking shortage. Difficulty of purchasing the land for the structure; Average parking space rates; Companies affected by the parking space shortage.