Lots 'Drive' Security Remotely
- Protect thy chips. Woon, Maureen // Electronic News;05/11/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2218, p75
Features Data Matrix, a technology that may help to end the trade in stolen and counterfeit chips. Two-dimensional symbol etched permanently on the surface of a chip; Advantages of Data Matrix two-dimensional system; Marketing of Data Matrix by CiMatrix, a division of Robotic Vision Systems...
- VIDEO SYSTEM FOR MOVING VEHICLES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p156
The article evaluates the Arteco-Vehicle video surveillance system from Arteco Vision Systems Inc.
- Never say `no.' Krebs, Michelle // Automotive News;8/31/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5782, p6I
Focuses on automobile dealership, Herb Chambers Cos. and its customer satisfaction services. Reference to the installation of a free automobile air conditioning unit for a customer who thought they had the feature; Comments from founder of the companies, Herb Chambers; Advertising advantage of...
- Video Solution Comes to New World. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates the Intelligent Video Solution from Arteco Vision Systems Inc., and offers information about the product's features and benefits.
- Vision Systems acquires Ampekko. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p25
Reports that Vision Systems has acquired Ampekko in August 2004. Background on Ampekko; Remarks from David Lloyd, CEO of Fire & Security business unit of Vision Systems.
- Integrated solution. // Fire Safety Engineering;Feb2005, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p36
The article reports that Vision Systems Inc. has announced another successful collaboration with Chubb Corp., who specified integrated systems solutions for both The National Waterfront Museum in Swansea and The Assembly Building in Cardiff. Underlining the success of Vision Systems' recent...
- Fire and security protection for Concorde exhibitions. // Fire Safety Engineering;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p36
The article reports that Vision Systems Inc. has been chosen for providing complete protection for Concorde aircraft exhibitions, with VESDA and ADPRO selected to meet stringent fire and security requirements for these priceless assets. Vision Systems' VESDA Aspirating Smoke Detection is fully...
- Arteco Unifies 4 Companies into 1. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p28
The article reports on the consolidation of Arteco Vision Systems Inc. of the U.S., Arteco Intelligent Video Solutions (IVS) of Italy, Arteco Middle East and Arteco Motion Technology for the development, production, and marketing of the Arteco IVS products worldwide. The companies have launched...
- INTELLIGENT VIDEO SEARCHES FOR ANOMOLIES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p112
The article presents information on the Intelligent Video Searches (IVS) system of Arteco Vision Systems Inc. IVS is a combination of intelligent surveillance products that has used a proprietary algorithm to identify abnormalities within a digital image. IVS counts and recognizes objects,...