INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Fee income offers a truer picture of agencies' expertise. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;4/30/2009, p02
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the column "Vertical Focus," which discusses the move by financial services sector to switch its focus from acquisition to retention, and the "Top 100 Interactive Agencies" rankings.
- Billion-Dollar Club. WALSH, KERRI // Chemical Week;9/5/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 22, p21
The article offers information on the top 20 chemical companies in 2010. It states that nine of the top companies are European, followed by Asia. It mentions that the ranking shows the emergence of global Chinese chemical producers. It notes that BASF gained the top spot helped by acquisitions...
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 17, p37
Presents several charts depicting global business mergers and acquisitions as of April 2001. Acquisition rank value in the U.S.; Target consolidation volume in the retail industry; Ranking of merger advisers.
- 100 LARGEST MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS[sup âˆ—]. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p18
Presents the rankings of largest mergers and acquisitions in the United States. List of buyers; Name of the seller; Selling price.
- Race to the Top. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/10/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 2, p48
The article reports that General Dynamics Corp. has topped the 2006's ranking of large aerospace companies. The ratings was based on the Top-Performing Companies study. The study analyzed a combination of metrics to determine how well the industry's publicly traded companies are performing at...
- A Dizzying Game of Chess. Villere, Pierre // Concrete Producer;Oct2006, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p28
The article highlights some of the trends and changes in the concrete industry in the U.S. from 2002 to 2006, based on evaluating several companies included in the top 100 list of "The Concrete Producer." Aside from continued growth and consolidation in the industry, the periodical found that...
- THE TOP 125. // Music Trades;Apr2008, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p112
The article presents a sales ranking of the top 125 music products industry suppliers based in the U.S. Yamaha Corp. of America ranks first with an estimated $704,704 revenue for 2007. It is observed that the top ten in the list have increased their share to only 46% of the group's total...
- Namasco Acquires Connecticut's Primary Steel. // Metal Center News;May2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p12
The article announces the acquisition of Primary Steel LLC by Namasco Corp. Ltd. in the U.S. Primary Steel specializes in the distribution and pre-processing of flat steel products with an emphasis on plate. It ranked 29th on the "Metal Center News" list of largest service center companies in...
- TOP 20 PHARMA: #2 SANOFI-AVENTIS. // Contract Pharma;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p44
The article features Sanofi-Aventis SA in Paris, France which was ranked number two among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies. It cites various drugs launched by the company including Multaq, Nasacort and Taxotere. It mentions its several acquisitions which include BiPar Sciences in April 2009...