Competition Forces Trustee World Changes
- J.P. Morgan has emerging-market debt fund with $100k minimum for private U.S. investors. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;6/23/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 119, p12
Reports on J.P. Morgan & Co.'s (JPM) joining in a host of high-end money managers in offering emerging-market debt investments. Investment of JPM Pierpont Emerging Markets Debt Fund with a $100,000 minimum for US private investors; Investment in assortment of emerging market fixed-income...
- JPM Offers Trans-Atlantic Debt Solution For Infor. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;2/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the launching of a new debt package for Infor Global Solutions to hit the U.S. and European investors by JPMorgan. While the company's existing $2.34 billion first lien facility will stay put at Libor plus 375 bps, the bridge loan, which was set to expire, will be replaced...
- Player Perspective: JPMorgan surveys the broad private landscape. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;3/3/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p1
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co. has maintained a presence across all facets of the market for privately placed fixed-income securities. Morgan's ratio of domestic-to-cross border issuance; Importance of product diversity and flexibility; Expansion of the market's capacity.
- As Japan deregulates, J.P. Morgan beefs up stock operations there. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;08/28/97, Vol. 162 Issue 166, p6
Reports on J.P. Morgan & Co.'s expansion of its equity-related businesses in Japan, in the wake of the deregulation in the financial services market in the country. J.P.'s reasons for implementing a quick expansion; Activities in the market after the easing of restrictions on foreign financial...
- J.P. Morgan to launch a buyout `fund of funds'. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/10/97, Vol. 63 Issue 45, p9
Reports on J.P. Morgan and Co.'s launching of a buyout fund of funds to grant its clients access to private equity investments. Recruitment of a private equity team from AT&T Investment Management Corp.; Company's investments in venture capital and leveraged buyout funds; Target market for the...
- Investors Confused About Fiduciary/Suitability Difference…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p12
The article discusses the difference between fiduciary standard and suitability standard that confused investors in the financial services industry.
- JP Morgan asks trust shareholders to roll over into renamed fund. Jackson, Will // Fund Strategy;1/21/2008, p8
The article reports on the JP Morgan Income & Capital Trust (JPMICT) fund in Great Britain. The trust is part of the reconstruction proposal by the board of JP Morgan Income & Capital Investment Trust. It allows shareholders to roll over all or part of their investment into the new fund. The...
- Golden fisticuffs. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;10/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the trend among financial services companies in New York City of preventing loss of talented employees through offering of sizeable counter-offers. J.P. Morgan & Co.'s offering of a 50% pay hike to human resources department junior executive Christine Padian who was planning to...
- J.P Morgan Hires Two Senior High Yield Execs, Plans For More. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;04/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p1
Reports on investment bank, J.P. Morgan's hiring of senior executives in an effort to improve its high yield and bank loan team.