- Sandler O'Neill's tough mergers ace. Blake, E. Wendy // Crain's New York Business;9/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p27
Profiles Chris Quackenbush, founding principal of Sandler O'Neill & Partners in New York, New York. Career and educational background; Background of Sandler O'Neill; Inclusion of Quackenbush among the missing victims of the World Trade Center terrorist attack.
- Partner turns rebuilder. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p17
Profiles Jimmy Dunne, senior managing principal of Sandler O'Neill & Partners. Plans of Dunne in rebuilding the company devastated by the September 11 terrorist attacks to the World Trade Center; Career history of Dunne; Loss of two company partners to the attacks.
- Boards Appointed to Run, Advise Sandler O'Neill. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;10/10/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 194, p16
Reports on a management lineup unveiled by Sandler O'Neill and Partners LP, a New York City investment banking firm, in October 2001. Number of employees lost in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center; Creation of an executive committee led by Jimmy Dunne, who...
- Sept. 11 survivor to keynote New Haven business expo. Mariani, Dominic // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the selection of Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP founding principal James Dunne III to deliver a keynote address at the annual Southern Connecticut Business Expo in New Haven, Connecticut. Survival of the company from the September 11 terrorist attacks; Partners appointed to help Dunne...
- Sandler O'Neill Taps Ex-Goldman Banker. Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the appointment of two financial professionals at Sandler O'Neill & Partners in April 2005. John Ziegler; Mark Biche.
- Sandler O'Neill's Dunne Leading, Learning. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;3/7/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 45, p1
Profiles James Dunne, executive at Sandler O'Neill and Partners LP in the U.S. Leadership role for the recovery of the financial institution after the terrorist attacks; Style in personnel management; Interest in playing golf with business partners.
- Former Goldman Analyst Signs on with Sandler. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;6/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 117, p20
Reports the recruitment of Robert A. Albertson as chief strategist of the banking firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP. Duties and responsibilities; Career background; Names of other analysts.
- Gregory Heher Joins Sandler O'Neill Fixed Income Group. Burton, Paul // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;5/3/2011, p5
The article announces executive appointments at Sandler O'Neill + Partners LP, namely, Gregory Heher as principal and Thomas Cullum as managing director of the fixed income group.
- STICKER SHOCK EASING. // U.S. Banker;Oct2000, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p60
Presents an interview with David Martin, managing director the investment banking firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners in New York, New York. View on the primary reason for the rise of bank mergers; Insight on the lack of alternative for banks to sell to larger organizations; Opinion on the decision...