- ANY DAY IN THE NAVY. // All Hands;Oct96, Issue 954, p1
Several photographs of the U.S. Navy personnel executing their assignments are presented.
- Ranks. // All Hands;Jan2001, Issue 1005, p16
Presents the ranking used for naval officers in the United States.
- Speaking with Sailors. Herdt, Jim // All Hands;Mar2001, Issue 1007, p7
Focuses on the ratings at the master chief level of the United States Navy.
- One (hundred) more miles to go? Scherer, Douglas M. // All Hands;Dec96, Issue 956, p45
The article focuses on the efforts of two U.S. naval officers regarding running 100-miles a week on board USS Guam (LPH9), a U.S. assault ship in seawaters off the coast of Siberia.
- The 1700 community is worth it. Dilday, Lieutenant Kecia A. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Oct99, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p48
Views on the elimination of the 1700 fleet support officer (FSO) community of the United States Navy. Contributions of FSO to the Navy; Assertion of war fighters on the FSO community; Efforts to advertise FSO expertise; Community developments through the associations of fleet support officers.
- Live's Rules. Byron, John // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2002, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p56
Details the rules and guidelines governing the U.S. Navy. About the profession; Posture as a naval officer; Ways to deal with people of the Navy; Social conduct.
- U.S. Navy Senior Enlisted Leadership. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2012, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p134
The article lists the several U.S. Navy officers including Rick West, Mike Stevens and John Minyard.
- MCPON Campa outlines his vision for the fleet. Campa, Joe R. // All Hands;Sep2006, Issue 1073, p4
The author reflects on serving as the Master Chief Petty Officer of the U.S. Navy.
- A Kentucky Boy Onboard USS Dennis J. Buckley (DDR808). Bogart, Charles H. // Journal of America's Military Past;Spring/Summer2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p15
The article presents a personal narrative which explores the author's experience as a U.S. Naval officer aboard the USS Dennis J. Buckley.