Unsure About Insuring
- 8 USES FOR LIFE INSURANCE. // Retirement Advisor;Oct2015, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p17
The article discusses the 2015 Planning & Progress study conducted by financial service company Northwestern Mutual on Americans regarding the use of life insurances including paying mortgage and debts, creating an estate and funding charitable contributions.
- Regional insurance agency reports '94 activity. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p10
Reports that the Austin E. Hodgkins Jr. General Agency of the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. has reached life insurance-in-force totaling $3,914,185,460.
- `Record dividend' payout. // Insurance Advocate;11/9/96, Vol. 107 Issue 44, p29
Reports on a record dividend payout to policyholders has been authorized by the board of trustees of the Northwestern Mutual Life. Overall total amount that policyholders in 1997 will get; Sources of the dividend scale.
- Northwestern Mutual commits $31 million for bulk warehouse. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Aug96, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Milwaukee-based Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s $31 million commitment to develop 1.1 million sq. ft. of bulk warehouse in Coppell, Texas.
- Untitled. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/29/95, Vol. 99 Issue 22, p1
Presents a photograph of the clean green recycling team members participating in a competition at Northwestern Mutual Life titled `Our 2020 Vision for the Next Big Earth Day Birthday'.
- Untitled. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/22/96, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p1
Presents a caption of a pressman checking cover proofs of Northwestern mutual Life's 1995 annual report, which is mailed out to all 2.5 million policyowners. Features of the 1996 report.
- Life insurance firm authorizes record dividend payout. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/29/97, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p5
Reports on Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s authorization of a record dividend payout to area policy owners in Salt Lake City, Utah for 1998.
- Northwestern Mutual Life to offer mutual funds. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;2/3/97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s development of a family of mutual funds which it will introduce during the first quarter of 1997. Description of the plans to be launched in 1997.
- Rx for Disability. Satter, Marlene Y. // Investment Advisor;Jul2011, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p97
The article focuses on several classifications of disability under the coverage of the disability insurance policy in the U.S. Among the disabilities include own occupation, modified own occupation, and any occupation. It says that most of the disability policies will not be paid with benefits...