- ENT CME TEST. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p67
Presents a test to obtain continuing medical education credits, sponsored by the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education.
- CE test on SAVING LABORATORY RECORDS: WHAT, HOW, HOW LONG? // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;May2004, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents a continuing education test on laboratory records for laboratory technicians and technologists in the United States.
- A Power Perspective on Programme Reduction. Huisman, Jeroen; Van Heffen, Oscar // Higher Education Management & Policy;2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p117
In the beginning of the 1990s, Dutch government and representatives of employers' organisations have urged the higher professional education sector (HBO) to restructure the supply of the programmes in the sub-sectors of HBO. The sub-sectors were challenged to cut back the number of study...
- NEW PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CENTER FOR BCW MEMBERS. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the online continuing education service offered by the Business Council of Westchester in New York. Access provided to users in the finance and education area; Offer of a year of archived programs; Information provided by Paisley Consulting.
- COMING UP. // New Zealand Management;Jun2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p15
Presents a schedule of short courses for managers in New Zealand from June 6-30, 2005. Understanding Accounting; Building on Your Management Skills; Managing People.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p125
This article presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners in the U.S. To receive the three hours of CE credit allotted for the examination, planners must receive a passing grade of 75. All questions asked in the exam comply with the CE requirements of the Certified...
- We Need Continuous Learning, Not Continuing Education. Guy, John // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p17
This article presents views on the significance of continuing education to financial planners. The Continuous Learning Program should incorporate features of personal learning, flexible curricula and scheduling, respect for independent study, allowance for learning efforts outside the...
- ASET Continuing Education (ACE) Questions. // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Jun2004, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p124
Presents a continuing education test questions in electroneurodiagnostic technology.
- AACD Self-Instruction Continuing Education Information. // Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry;Spring2013, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p132
The article offers information on the self-instruction examinations for the continuing education (CE) of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). It states that self-instruction examination is free of charge and intended only to the members of the AACD. It says that verification of...