- ASET Continuing Education (ACE) Quiz. // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p152
Presents ASET Continuing Education Quiz for June 2005.
- Who Should Go To College?: 3. A Concept of Continuing Education. Gold, Milton J. // Educational Leadership;Nov1957, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p100
This article discusses the concept of continuing education in the U.S. The passage of a few years will bring the children born in high birth rate years into the labor market, 4 million annually in place of today's 2 million. The current tremendous investment in industrial plant is bound to...
- Nyack College extends to eCollege. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/1/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p6
This article reports that Nyack College and the School of Adult and Continuing Education has added to its offering the online portal called eCollege. eCollege enables professors to supplement the limited classroom time with links to online articles. Students can post comments about the article...
- International Pediatric Nursing Research. // Pediatric Nursing;May/Jun2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p198
As part of the journal's continuing education series a set of assignment is presented for pediatric nurses. Technology over the past decade has made the world a small place. Pediatric nurses are finding it much easier to look beyond their borders to examine the concerns of their counterparts in...
- Cyber Notes. Kittleson, Mark J. // American Journal of Health Behavior;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p464
Lists several web sites providing information on distance education in the U.S. Use of information technology in higher education and continuing education; Web services; Web information.
- Sharing the Good Striving for Prosperity. Young, Enoch C. M.; Weiyuan Zhang; Daixia Zhang // International Journal of Continuing Education & Lifelong Learnin;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article offers updates of the "International Journal of Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning (The Journal)." According to the authors, the starting point of the journal is sharing the good among all with the goal of building together, striving for prosperity. They state that they have...
- A Power Perspective on Programme Reduction. Huisman, Jeroen; Van Heffen, Oscar // Higher Education Management & Policy;2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p117
In the beginning of the 1990s, Dutch government and representatives of employers' organisations have urged the higher professional education sector (HBO) to restructure the supply of the programmes in the sub-sectors of HBO. The sub-sectors were challenged to cut back the number of study...
- NEW PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CENTER FOR BCW MEMBERS. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p30
Reports on the online continuing education service offered by the Business Council of Westchester in New York. Access provided to users in the finance and education area; Offer of a year of archived programs; Information provided by Paisley Consulting.
- COMING UP. // New Zealand Management;Jun2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p15
Presents a schedule of short courses for managers in New Zealand from June 6-30, 2005. Understanding Accounting; Building on Your Management Skills; Managing People.