- Need legal or financial advice? // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2006, Issue 77, p81
The article presents a list of Web sites and organizations that would be helpful for people who are experiencing financial problems, including the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia and Baycorp Advantage.
- Your Voice. Irish, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p10
This article provides information on a section of the Journal of Financial Planning called Voice. With her knowledge of the industry and the profession and an ability to closely examine the issues, editor Shelley A. Lee will make sure that Voice provides analysis that goes beyond the reporting...
- Conflicts principles no 'silver bullet'. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;3/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the issues pertaining to the new conflicts principles given by the biggest dealer groups to the Financial Planning Association in the Australia. According to Dan Powell, ING Australia executive director, the key to address such conflicts is to take what the investor wants...
- Credible FPA helps all planners. Kelly, Kerrie // Money Management;7/14/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p14
Comments on the role of the Financial Planning Association in upholding financial planning compliance rules in Australia. Perception of some members about the need for some rules to be changed; Success of the organization in achieving a deal in the fight for a regulatory regime that balances...
- Status seeking. Eadon, Tim // Money Marketing;8/9/2007, p34
The article presents the author's comments on how the Personal Finance Society (PFS) of Great Britain is playing a major role in shaping the future of its members. The PFS is the biggest professional body for financial advisers and planners in the Great Britain. It also provides members with...
- FPA Calendar. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p14
This section presents a schedule of congresses and meetings of the Financial Planning Association from August to November 2002.
- FPA Calendar. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
This section presents a schedule of conferences of the Financial Planning Association, as of January 2003.
- Time for a CE Change. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on continuing education (CE) exams on financial planning. In 2002, an online option for taking the exams was introduced and offered at a lower cost than for the print version. The commitment of the Journal of Financial Planning is to expand the body of knowledge through its...
- The Principled Foundation of Success. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article reflects on the success of the Journal of Financial Planning based on its firm principles. The many individuals and organizations in the financial planning profession are following some of the same fundamental laws that result in ethical, beneficial service to the public. As an...