This Month in
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p27
Presents the result of a survey conducted by the "Journal of Financial Planning," concerning the opinion of readers on financial issues in the U.S. Rating of several financial areas under the George Bush presidency; Response to the use of the Myers-Briggs personality test; Role of international...
- Planners Have the Best Job Around…. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p19
This article reports on a study on the best professions in the U.S. by CareerJournal.com. Financial planning was rated as the best job to have in the nation. According to a study, financial planners enjoy low stress, high pay and workplace autonomy. The next best jobs were Web site manager,...
- Internet Impact. Veres, Bob // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
This article discusses the impact of the Internet on the financial planning profession in the U.S. as of September 2002. There are several changes brought about by the three major communications innovations of the past five centuries. The first, which has been studied in depth by historians, is...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p74
The article presents a short test on the contents of the July 2003 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p74
The section presents an examination for financial planners.
- Expanding the Body of Knowledge. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
This section focuses on the mission of the 'Journal of Financial Planning,' which is to expand the body of knowledge of the financial planning profession. To conceptualize--knowledge, acquaintance with facts, range of information, awareness or understanding, is essential to excellence in work,...
- My Final Exam. Moisand, Dan // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p54
â€¢ Though few agree on how financial planners should be regulated, most agree that today's system has serious flaws. This paper, winner of the Journal of Financial Planning's 2004 Call for Papers competition in the Future of the Profession category, envisions a future in which financial...
- 'Spot' Financial Planning: The Newest Trend? // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
This section invites readers to offer their opinion on a trend called spot financial planning.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33041, p11
A calendar of events for registered financial planners in the U.S. from January to February 2009 is presented, including the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge, the Southern California Public, and the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority in Florida.