- Group LTC Insurance Up. Jones, Chuck // Advisor Today;Jun2001, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p32
Discusses the benefits of employer-sponsored group long-term care (LTC) insurance plans. Increase in the number of people in the United States covered by the plans in 2000; Health benefits of LTC insurance to working caregivers of people with insurance; Effect of programs to balance work and...
- Selecting Long-Term Care Coverage. Hotze, Christopher // HRMagazine;Feb99, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p95
Offers guidelines for analyzing potential long-term care (LTC) insurers for employees. Reason for checking the track record of a potential LTC insurer; Selection criteria; Conclusion.
- Needed: More Employer, Investment LTCs. Blazzard, Norse N.; Hasenauer, Judith A. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/14/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 33, p15
Deals with the need for employer involvement in providing long-term care (LTC) insurance to employees. Reasons for the lack of LTC employer sponsorship; Opinion on an investment approach to LTC; Suggestions to insurers about variable life insurance coverage.
- Why Is There Not More Employer-Sponsored LTC Insurance? Blazzard, Norse N.; Hasenauer, Judith A. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/20/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p11
Assesses the reason on the lack of employer-sponsored long term care (LTC) insurance in the U.S. Importance of LTC insurance on securing the future of employees; Significance of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act on reducing LTC insurance premiums; Significance of LTC...
- Dilemma: Private LTC For The Public Sector. Katz, Florence G. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/20/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p17
Examines the impact of public sector workers long term care (LTC) insurance programs on the LTC industry. Ways on selling LTC insurance programs; Features of LTC insurance plans; Suggestions on avoiding distrust of employers for LTC insurance programs.
- Long-term care insurance makes strides. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/23/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 35, p3B
Reports on the long-term care insurance offered by employers in New York. Aspects of health care insurance; Benefits of the offer for the employees; Disadvantages of long-term care insurance.
- LTC Insurance: An Optional Employee Benefit. Kates, Carolyn // San Diego Business Journal;05/08/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p22
Discusses the growing popularity of long-term care (LTC) policies among United States employers. Ability of employers to reduce the daily obligations of employees under the arrangement; Mechanics of LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Planning for Your Future. Smith, Ronald F.; Honeycutt, Paul E. // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p18
Discusses the trend of long-term care insurance in the U.S. Coverage of Medicare and Medigap insurance; Expenses of nursing and health-care; Inclusion of inflation rider.
- LTCI Checklist. // Advisor Today;Jan2003, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p29
Provides the top ten considerations for purchasing long-term care insurance in the U.S. Visit the Web sites of reputable organizations related to aging; Discussion of the plans with family; Accounts on the protection of plans against inflation. INSET: FACTS & FIGURES.