Unconventional Wisdom: Benna's Answers
- ASK THE EXPERT. Updegrave, Walter // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p36
The article presents several questions and answers relating to personal finance including the rate on return for people making renovations to their home, the amount of money that employees in their 20s should be saving for retirement, and the biggest issues underestimated by new retirees.
- Protecting your financial future. Schultenover, Rick // Drug Topics;Jan2010, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p18
The article presents two questions and answers related to professional and personal finance management queries in income-protection plan and matching contributions to retirement plans.
- Dallas Salisbury on How Planners Can Serve the Average Worker's Needs. Stolz, Richard F. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to how financial planners can serve the financial needs of workers including what are the different ways in which employers and financial planners can assist workers in saving for retirement, in what ways can financial planners serve the public...
- CE Quiz August 2004. // Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p93
Presents a quiz on financial planning.
- MONEY MANAGEMENT Q&As. Farber, Lawrence // Medical Economics;7/23/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 14, p60
Answers various financial management queries. Comparison of unit investment trusts and mutual funds; Manner of transferring ownership of a 529 savings plan; Carrying cash abroad.
- ASK PAUL. // Money (Australia Edition);Feb2009, Issue 109, p40
The article presents questions and answers related to financial planning and management, which include investment options, ways to make use of a $6000 nest egg, and the process of joining in the sharemarket.
- May. // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p28
Presents a schedule of activities in the U.S. financial management sector as of May 2004. Retirement Planning Workshop in Hartford, Connecticut; Spring Securities Conference; Financial Advisors Forum.
- ASK AN Expert. // CA Magazine;May2005, Vol. 138 Issue 4, p8
The article presents an experts comment on a query related to percentage of income needs after retirement of the reader. In answer to the question the author remarks that one needs 70% of the income to maintain his standard of living after retirement. According to the author, most Canadians do...
- We Need a Makeover! Bigda, Carolyn; Max, Sarah // Money;Jul2011, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p88
The article reports on the financial needs of two different families and a retiree. The article details how much emergency savings they should have, how much they need to start saving yearly for retirement, what type of investments to keep or sell, and what they should put aside to pay for...