Lebenthal offers credit reports on Web
- Dot the I's cross the T's. Edwards, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p9
Presents information on what advertising agencies have to do in order to gain the advertising account of Lebenthal and Co. Value of the account; How Jim Lebenthal, the chairman of the company is described; Business operations of the company.
- Lebenthal's taxable muni fund has hit its stride after a rocky start. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30443, p7
Describes the performance of Lebenthal & Co.'s taxable municipal bond fund. Markets served; Top five holdings in the Lebenthal taxable fund; Comment by James L. Gammon, president and senior portfolio manager of the company; Forecast on the municipal bond market supply.
- Love my stocks. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p3
Looks at the steps which Alexandra Lebenthal, president of Lebenthal and Company has put in place to ensure the competitiveness of the firm in the municipal bonds industry. Personal information on Alexandra Lebenthal; Plans for the implementation of further investment equities; Continued...
- Lebenthal & Co. Increases Its Footprint With New L.A. Office. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;6/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33933, p5
The article informs that New York City-based broker-dealer Lebenthal & Co. has expanded its public finance business by setting up its new office in Los Angeles, California.
- Municipal Veteran Jay Alpert Joins Lebenthal as New Head of Sales. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p6
The article announces the appointment of municipal veteran Jacob "Jay" Alpert, formerly of M.R. Beal & Co., as the new head of sales at Lebenthal & Co. LLC.
- Lebenthal, MuniAxis Odd Lots Trading System to Debut Dec. 12. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;12/5/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34023, p1
The article offers brief information on the MuniAxis, platform for odd-lot municipal bond transactions, from Lebenthal & Co. LLC.
- A Wall Street succession. Remnick, David; Haden-Guest, Anthony // New Yorker;7/24/95, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p28
Discusses Alexandra Lebenthal's assumption of the presidency of Lebenthal & Co., leaving her father, Jim, to serve as chief executive officer and chairman. Jim Lebenthal's unorthodox methods; Newspaper announcements of succession; Alexandra's work experience.
- James Gammon of Lebenthal Asset Management. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;01/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30564, p8
Looks at the decision of James L. Gammon, president of Lebenthal Asset Management Inc., to sell zero-coupon bonds that made up 15 percent of the firm's $252 million in assets. Concerns on the declining market; Prediction of a 12 percent decline in the price of zeros.
- Munisaver bonds offered. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/7/94, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the sale of bonds in New York State Dormitory Authority as announced by the New York Savings Bonds Program Committee. Appointment of Lebenthal & Co. as senior manager of the issue; Amount of bonds sale.