Philip Milot of Merrill Lynch
- Retirement planning gains in importance. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/25/95, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p4
Opinion. Comments on the increasing importance given to retirement planning in the United States according to a study from Merrill Lynch. Retirement awareness in women and young people; Importance of government participation to encourage savings.
- Boomers set off a rush to mine the golden years. Van Allen, Peter // American Banker;5/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 87, p22
Focuses on Merrill Lynch's retirement management service. Medical bill management; Long-term-care insurance; Use of a 24-hour toll-free information line; Personal health adviser.
- Retiring by design. DORAN, RYAN // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the findings of the survey conducted by Merrill Lynch & Co. which revealed that affluent citizens are rethinking their vision of retirement in the U.S.
- Employers say employees confused about their investment decisions. Thoma, G. Stephen // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p19
Reports on the findings of a Merrill Lynch survey indicating a lack of solid comprehension by employees in the United States over a wide retirement plan option. Breakdown of results with only 46% of employees of firms surveyed had managed to make a wise investment among others; Confusion about...
- Survey: Vision of retirement changing. Strauss, Eric // njbiz;6/16/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p2
The article discusses a survey conducted by financial management company Merrill Lynch in partnership with communications company Ace Wave which found that 72 percent of pre-retirees over the age of 50 across the U.S. say that work is part of their ideal retirement.
- Survey finds women retirees more community-oriented. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;2/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on a survey by Merrill Lynch and Co. according to which women retirees in the U.S. are more community-oriented than men.
- Figuratively speaking. MacIntyre, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/13/2007, Issue 323696, p12
The article discusses the statistical surveys on various areas of study in the U.S. According to a study by the Kaiser Family Foundation, there are an average of 7,600 food ads seen on TV annually by tweens. According to a survey conducted by Merrill Lynch, the total revenue of MySpace in 2006...
- Late-starters find retirement planning tips at ThirdAge.com. // Fort Worth Business Press;02/09/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on financial investment assessment tool offered at ThirdAge.com Web site in San Francisco, California. Tips on retirement planning; Association of the site with Merrill Lynch; Advice of the company on budgeting and investment.
- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;2/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the launching of "help2retire," a marketing campaign in the U.S., by Merrill Lynch Wealth Management of the Bank of America with a 20 million dollars budget.