- Citibank unit wins fidelity contract. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;03/22/99, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports that Fidelity Investments Inc. of Boston, Massachusetts has named Citibank Corp. custodian for $35 billion in 36 mutual funds. Terms of the deal; Movement of Fidelity Investments' assets.
- Fidelity Adds Funds To Freedom Family. // American Banker;8/6/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 150, p11
Fidelity Investments Inc. of Boston, Massachusetts has launched a series of five target-timeline funds. The Fidelity Advisor Freedom Funds, announced July 31, are funds of funds that invest in 13 different Fidelity Advisor Funds and Fidelity Cash Reserves. Four of the new funds are managed to...
- With dive in short-end yields, money funds are hard-pressed. Polyak, Ilana; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;02/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30573, p1
Reports on the impact of the decline in short-end yields of the municipal bond market to money market fund managers in the United States. Portfolio managers' optimism on the market's recovery; Decline in variable-rate demand notes; Total inflows of Evergreen's national money market funds.
- Texas sale could be saving grace for floundering note market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30709, p8
Reports on Texas' annual sale of one-year tax and revenue anticipation notes. Benefits that the municipal money market will get from the notes; Structure of the sale.
- MMD: Far West market scales. // Bond Buyer;12/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30533, p8
Presents charts and graphs showing the data on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 2, 1998. Includes yield curves; Daily variable rate demand; Tax-free money market funds.
- Swollen variable-rate supply keeps short-term yield curve flat. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30195, p6
Reports that a large supply of variable-rate products has kept the short-term yield curve flat and helped create a neutral environment for municipal money market funds in the United States. Competition for funds posed by the stock market; Economic outlook according to Federal Reserve Board...
- Staying liquid is the name of the game as tax time looms. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;04/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30616, p8
Reports on the efforts of money managers to maintain liquidity of money market funds as taxpayers prepare to meet the April 15, 1999, tax deadline in the United States. Trends in the short-term market; Prospects for new issues; Municipal bond offerings; Increases in fund inflows.
- Are New Funds Worth Your Money? // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jan2008, Issue 56, p1
The author reflects on the new funds launched by Fidelity Investments. He highlights the fact that some Fidelity watchers believe that Fidelity's new funds are actually excellent buys. He also believes that the new Fidelity funds may be worth considering if one happens to be shopping for that...
- SA's top performing fund. // Finance Week;05/12/2000, p40
Focuses on the growth of South Africa-based Standard Bank International Equity Fund. `Bottom up' forecasting approach of fund manager, Fidelity Investments; Asset swap arrangement imposed by South Africa's exchange control authorities.