ACE confirms purchase of $75 million in cap re stock
- Information in brief. // Business Insurance;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p35
Announces ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd.'s agreement to invest in financial guarantee reinsurer Capital Re Corp. through a common stock purchase.
- ACE Bermuda International Announces New CODA PREMIER Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Policy. // Insurance Broadcasting;6/16/2014, p1
The article discusses the new Corporate Officers and Directors Assurance (CODA) Premier Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Policy launched by the property and casualty insurer ACE Bermuda International in June 2014.
- ACE Bermuda Offers Cat Futures Concept As Property Insurance Program Replacement. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/29/99, Vol. 103 Issue 48, p6
Provides information on a product launched by ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd. which allows commercial property policyholders to reduce risks against rate increases. Basis of the product; Guarantee provided by the product; Statement issued by Klaus Gebhardt, senior vice president, property insurance...
- ACE Bermuda Insurance Announces Restructuring. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/20/99-12/27/99, Vol. 103 Issue 51, p12
Reports that ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd. announced the details of a restructuring that will allow it to capitalize on the opportunities presented by its expanded global operations. Basis of the announcement; Reason for its changes in the organization; List of the appointed executives.
- ACE Bullish Despite Stock Drop, XL Bid For Capital Re. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/18/99, Vol. 103 Issue 42, p19
Evaluates XL Capital Ltd.'s cash bid for Capital Re Corp., which took advantage of a stock price drop at ACE Ltd. Comments of Donald Cramer, vice chairman of ACE in Hamilton, Bermuda on short-term performance; Reason for the sharp decline in ACE's stock price; Implication of ACE's acquisition...
- Late News. // Business Insurance;1/30/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p1
The article presents news briefs on business insurance in the U.S. as of January 2006. Enrollment in health savings accounts linked to high-deductible health insurance plans has roughly tripled in the last 10 months, according to a survey conducted by America's Health Insurance Plans. Rhode...
- Future Hedge. // Risk Management (00355593);Feb2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p40
The hard market could be just around the corner. ACE Futures, a new insurance product from ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd., provides a financial hedge for companies concerned about future tightening of insurance prices. The policy is designed to lock in the rates, terms and conditions of existing...
- ACE Bermuda Announces New CODA Premier Directors and Officers Policy. // Insurance Broadcasting;10/29/2013, p1
The article reports on the announcement of multiline property and casualty insurance company ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd. that it has launched its CODA Premier Directors and Officers Liability Policy in North America. It states that the liability policy offers personal asset protection for...
- ACE and Willis Create New Capacity For Non-Traditional Exposures. // Insurance Advocate;05/27/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 22, p9
Introduces ACE PCC Insurance Ltd., the company formed through the strategic partnership between ACE Bermuda Insurance Ltd. and Willis, the global risk management and insurance intermediary. Aims of the company; Nature of the company's business.