MSRB notice reminds dealers G-37 applies to presidential candidates
- Wallets open wide for Bush. Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p1
Reports the campaign funds received by presidential candidate George W. Bush in Ohio. Amount donated by corporate donors; Contribution of TRW Inc. in soft money; Comparison between the funds raised by presidential candidates; Provisions of the federal campaign finance law.
- WHEN IT'S DARK, BUSH AND GORE SWING INTO ACTION. Cannon, Carl M. // National Journal;9/30/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p3025
Contends that United States presidential candidates Al Gore and George W. Bush are involved in a campaign fund raising in the evening from special-interest groups they denounce by day. Interest of Gore in Occidental Petroleum; List of sleepovers in the White House; Views of Senator John McCain...
- The Money Chasm. Carney, James; Jackson, David S.; Novak, Viveca // Time International (South Pacific Edition);7/12/99, Issue 28, p20
Reports that Texas Governor George W. Bush has raised over $36.25 million for his presidential campaign. Bush's funds compared with those of Senator John McCain and United States Vice President Al Gore; Bush's fund-raising goal of $70 million by January 2000; Implications of his funds for other...
- The Money Chasm. Carney, James; Jackson, David S.; Novak, Viveca // Time;7/12/1999, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p28
Reports that Texas Governor George W. Bush has raised over $36.25 million for his presidential campaign. Bush's funds compared with those of Senator John McCain and United States Vice President Al Gore; Bush's fund-raising goal of $70 million by January, 2000; Implications of his funds for...
- Presidential hopefuls court Ill. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;11/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the pre-primary fund raising in Illinois, of politicians rumored to be eyeing the United States presidency. Texas Governor George W. Bush's pre-election foray in the state; Meetings being conducted by Vice President Al Gore's supporters; Illinois' potential as a source of campaign funds.
- THE INTERNET AS ATM. Schneider, William // National Journal;10/25/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p3302
Deals with the role of the Internet in campaign fund raising efforts of several U.S. presidential candidates for the 2004 election. Comparison of the fund raising strategies of Democratic candidate Howard Dean and President George W. Bush; Impact of the Internet on campaign financing.
- AN UNMATCHED FINANCIAL PROBLEM. Barnes, James A. // National Journal;4/26/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p1320
Explains that Democratic Party presidential candidates for the 2004 elections in the U.S. are facing a serious problem on how to raise campaign funds. Amount of campaign spending being planned by U.S. President George W. Bush for the 2004 election; Discussion on the rules government campaign funds.
- Accountants Writing Checks for Bush. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;11/1/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p3357
Reports on the contribution of PricewaterhouseCoopers to the fundraising campaign for the reelection of U.S. President George W. Bush. Schedule of a fundraiser event set by former Representative Bill Archer for Bush; Amount of contribution per person; Expected amount that will be raised from...
- Beating the Bushes. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;4/29/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p1375
Deals with the fund-raising of presidential candidate George W. Bush for the 2000 elections in the United States. Gala at the Willard Inter-Continental Hotel in Washington; Amount raised by a Republican National Committee gala on April 26, 2000; Lobbyists appointed by the Bush campaign to run...