Market snapshot: Tuesday, March 23
- Yields Rise 1 to 2 Basis Points; D.C. Sells $330 Million of GOs. Chelsa, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p2
Reports on the rise in yields from New York City's municipal bonds on July 17, 2003. Sale of general obligation bonds by District of Columbia; Bonds offered in the market; Yields from other bonds.
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p42
Presents Municipal Bond Index and prices of government securities as of December 5, 2001 in the U.S. Number of contracts traded in treasury notes on December 3, 2001; Prices of treasury notes; Options on municipal futures.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p40
Presents yields on general obligations in municipal bond market as of January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Yield on Aa rated bonds due in 2007; Yield on A rated bonds due in 2022; Source of the data.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents information about the Municipal Bond Index as of February 14, 2002. Different categories of bonds; Sale of long-term bonds as of February 2002.
- Yield Indexes Lower Amid Heavy Demand for Skimpy Supply. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p4
Reports the downward pressure of the declining of the Treasury bond prices by buyer demand. Calculation of municipal supply; Focus on the shortage of bond supply; Emphasis of the measuring index of the manufacturing sector.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p44
Presents information about yields of U.S municipal bonds from March 29, 2001 to March 27, 2002. Rating for bonds issued by several organizations.
- Municipals End Little Changed; New Bond Issuance Tops $1 Billion. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Down by 2 to 3 Basis Points; $7B of New Deals Priced for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31505, p2
Reports on the weakening of the municipal bonds by two to three basis points as treasuries while underwriters priced for retail $7 billion bonds in new issuance. Reasons behind the weakening of the treasuries; Views of Conrad DeQuatros, economist at Bear, Stearns & Co. on the suggestions made...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, Sept. 7. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Presents a snapshot of the market for government securities and municipal bonds in the U.S. on September 7, 2004.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30687, p32
Presents statistics reflecting activity in the United States government securities market, as of July 21. 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Reoffering yields.