Liquidity program a boon
- Fitch to Consider 'Harmonizing' Corporate, Muni Ratings. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p4
The article focuses on the possible harmonization of the corporate and public finance ratings scales by Fitch Ratings Ltd. in the U.S. The company is looking at the potential for bringing the scales together or finding other solutions that could involve an independent scale. This could be...
- Puerto Rico Official Says Exchange of GDB Notes Likely. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
The chief of staff to Puerto Rico's governor said that the exchange of Government Development Bank notes is the most likely approach to the government's liquidity crunch.
- Most Liquid Bonds (as of 11/25/02). // High Yield Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p8
Presents the most liquid bonds as of November 25, 2002 according to the Goldman Sachs Euro HY Indices.
- Investor view: Clearbrook's Tim Ng looks at the rising illiquidity risk in bonds. // Invest Hedge;10/26/2015, p1
Clearbrook's Tim Ng looks at the causes, potential outcomes and implications for investors
- Puerto Rico Review Credit Negative for Insurers. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;12/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34030, p1
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reviewed the Baa3-rated general obligation bonds of Puerto Rico for a downgrade for bond insurers Assured Guaranty Ltd. and National Public Finance Guarantee Corp. a subsidiary of MBIA (Municipal Bond Insurance Association)...
- Clear and present danger. Corrigan, Kevin // Fund Strategy;Jun2015, p32
The article focuses on effect of sovereign bond indices on investors' portfolios. Topics discussed include traditional market capitalization indices, lending of funds by bond investors, reduction in the costs of exchange traded funds (ETF) investing, improvements in the public finances, pressure...
- Liquidity Deteriorated, Fed Survey Indicates. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;7/1/2015, p28
The article discusses the June 2015 "Senior Credit Officer Opinion Survey on Dealer Financing Terms" from the U.S. Federal Reserve, which mentioned a decline in liquidity in the Treasury market, residential mortgage-backed securities, and corporate bonds.
- Firms alter bond portfolios as liquidity concerns mount. BAKER, SOPHIE // Pensions & Investments;6/15/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p2
The article discusses topics such as investment portfolios, bond markets and liquidity.
- Rational liquidity crises in the sovereign debt market: In search of a theory. Detragiache, Enrica // IMF Staff Papers;Sep96, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p545
Studies under what circumstances creditworthy sovereign borrowers may be denied liquidity by rational creditors. When multiple rational expectations equilibria can exist; Avoiding multiple rational expectations equilibria; Disrupted international bond markets as a cause of liquidity problems.