- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p27
Presents the result of a survey conducted by the "Journal of Financial Planning," concerning the opinion of readers on financial issues in the U.S. Rating of several financial areas under the George Bush presidency; Response to the use of the Myers-Briggs personality test; Role of international...
- It's official: super choice is a fizzer for advisers. Fielding, Zoe // Money Management;10/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the results of a survey concerning financial planners who service corporate super funds in the U.S. Introduction of choice of fund; Percentage of advisers who had received queries about choice of fund; Statistics about the shift into an industry fund or a personal super fund.
- MILLIONS OF AMERICANS IN DIFFICULT STRAITS. // USA Today Magazine;May2014, Vol. 142 Issue 2828, p6
The article discusses a Marist Poll that finds that 37% of U.S. residents describe their household finances as weak, 17% of which translates to 41 million Americans who are struggling to get by, noting that optimism about their personal finances is also the highest in five years as of 2014.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug1998, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p19
This section presents a chart and graphs of results of a survey on issues related to financial planning, finance and the investment environment in the U.S. as of June 19, 1998.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1998, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p19
This section presents the results of several surveys on various issues related to finance and financial planning and investments in the U.S., as of December 1998.
- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1999, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p21
This section presents graphs of results of the reader opinion survey conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning as of December 21, 1998 on various issues.
- Talking Points. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p22
Presents an update on issues related to the financial planning sector in the U.S. as of September 2002. Shift in the roles of financial planners; Emergence of the Shedders trend.
- Better deals on wheels: The effects of financial education on car buying. Bell, Catherine; Hogarth, Jeanne M. // Fedgazette;Apr2010 Community Dividend, p1
The article suggests that relevant financial education has a significant effect on car buyers in the U.S. Based on a two-day financial education course covering car buying conducted by the San Diego City College for the Army Emergency Relief (AER) organization, a survey was conducted to evaluate...
- COMMENT. Capaldi, Michael D. // Orange County Business Journal;5/11/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p75
In this article the author discusses the essence on the proposed actions in the budget problems in Sacramento, California. It specifically tackles on the context behind the propositions 1A through 1F, focusing on state spending cap, income tax hikes, shifting of state revenues and denial of...