- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p21
This section presents statistics on various facts related to finance in the U.S. as of March 2005.
- Medium-term notes surge. Fioravante, Janice; Baker, Marci // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct97, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p21
Evaluates the surge of Medium-Term Notes (MTN) finance volume during the first half of 1997 in United States. Benefits of using MTNs; Graphical presentation of MTNs' strength; Comments of some business executives on the surge.
- A TEST OF THE DEMAND RULE. // CATO Journal;Fall2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p205
Focuses on the demand for sales to domestic purchasers in the United States. Effects of inflation rate to the long-term changes in the economy; Failure of financial institutions to control the inflation; Implications of the demand rule in the development of sales.
- Fighting Demons. Bookstaber, Richard // Multinational Monitor;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p55
The author presents his testimony to the U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee in October 2007, regarding the problems with the financial system. He states that the complexity of the markets and the tendency for the markets to move rapidly into a crisis mode with little time...
- Uncertainty, competition, and speculative finance in the eighties. Goldstein, Don // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Sep95, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p719
In this article the author presents a view of recent financial change as a speculative, destabilizing process. The author will trace the origins of the late 1970s and 1980s speculative episodes to competitive pressures dating from earlier developments in the financial markets. The author...
- Statistical Snapshot United States Banking Industry. // North Western Financial Review;6/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 11, p28
The article presents statistical datas for the U.S. Banking Industry. It presents information on total number of banks, and total loans.
- Credit Crunch Hits Businesses First. Francis, David R. // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/98, Vol. 90 Issue 227, pB8
Discusses credit and liquidity in the United States in 1998. How the financial crises across the world are causing lenders and financial institutions in the US to use more caution in lending money; The impact this has had on businesses and consumers; The rises in sales of securities backed by...
- Inflation under control. Nordahl, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;1/11/95, Vol. 87 Issue 32, p20
Reports on various economic indicators in the United States. Rise in wholesale prices; Drop in energy prices; Rise in the Producer Price Index; Inflation under control.
- FortÃ© Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;May2014, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p79
Statistics are given regarding relevant economic data for May 2014 including U.S. equity indexes, equity market statistics, and FortÃ© Capital's Proprietary Market Risk Barometer.