Watch Those Expenses
- Nov. Equity, Bond Fund Flows Strengthened. // American Banker;12/29/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 248, p8
Reports that mutual funds had stronger net inflows in November than in the month before or the year earlier according to Financial Research Corp.
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;12/25/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p48
Presents a chart depicting stocks, treasury bonds and mutual funds.
- STELLAR RETURNS. Lim, Paul J. // U.S. News & World Report;5/8/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 17, p56
The article reports that the first quarter of 2006 has been a rewarding one for most mutual fund investors. The average emerging markets are quickly becoming the new version of the tech investing craze of the 1990s. Government bond fund investors suffered some losses as interest rates rose and...
- Muni Net Inflows Up $205.11 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32152, p6
The article reports that net inflows into municipal bond mutual funds rose as weekly reporting funds gained $205.11 million during the week ended June 8, 2005. The results were up from $133.34 million the previous week, and marked a fourth straight week of net inflows into the funds. The...
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;2/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p84
The article presents financial data pertaining to Puerto Rico. It includes prices of stocks of local interest, the U.S. treasury bonds, money rates and mutual funds.
- Bonds Top Charts, FRC Data Shows. Levaux, Janet // Research;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p26
The article reports on the performance of bond groups in the first quarter of 2009 according to Boston, Massachusetts-based Financial Research Corp. Intermediate-term bonds have absorbed 16 billion dollars through September in terms of the specific Morningstar categories. Inflows of...
- Umbrella of alternatives can keep you from getting soaked. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;6/8/98, Vol. 90 Issue 134, pB6
Provides information about several investment alternatives which can prevent an uncertain stock market from negating your investment portfolio. Hybrid funds like Berger Balanced; Contrarian funds like the Robertson Stephens Contrarian Fund; Bonds and cash. INSET: When markets act uncertain,...
- Conservative, Consistent Approach at Columbia. // High Yield Report;05/17/99, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the bond investment strategy of Columbia High Yield Fund. Tightening spreads in safer bonds; Reaching for yield in lesser credits.
- In bonds, safety and fair returns. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;11/19/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 249, p20
Discusses the strength of bonds and mutual funds purchased in early 2001.