Investing Not High on Lottery Winning List
- WOULD YOU GIVE BACK $100K? // Dolly;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 470, p92
The article presents the results of an online poll on whether respondents would give back 100,000 U.S. dollars to its owner.
- RANDOM SAMPLING. // Marketing News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p10
This section presents information on the result of a 2001 survey conducted by Opinion Research Corp. on sporting events adults would like to attend. The respondents were asked on what sports they most like to attend. Both sexes choose the Super Bowl as the sporting event they will attend to.
- NEWS AND NOTES. Leff, Wali F. // Public Opinion Quarterly;Summer65, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p338
This section provides updates and announcements related to social surveys and public opinion polls in the United States. Opinion Research Corp. has announced the formation of a Utilities Division to conduct research and issue reports on problems of special concern to investor-owned electric and...
- XTRA.CA POLL. // Xtra (Toronto);2/24/2011, Issue 687, p8
The article reports on the result of a poll on the CBSC decision to censure one of its members for playing Dire Straits' music release "Money for Nothing" unedited.
- CHANGING IDEAS. // Trustee;Jun2005, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p3
Presents the results of a public opinion poll of adults conducted by Opinion Research Corp. on health care reform in the U.S. in September 2004. Proportion of adults who believe that health care is a necessity and should be regulated by government; Number of adults who are worried about drug...
- Figuratively Speaking. // Northern Ontario Business;Nov2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p3
The article presents the result of the poll conducted by Opinion Research Co. regarding the consistent method of communicating news in the workplace. It shows that 31% of the respondents said that they off the record conversation with a supervisor is their first source of news. In addition, 28%...
- COPD maintains low profile despite its costly human toll. Johnsen, Michael // Drug Store News;7/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the results of a public opinion poll conducted by Opinion Research Corporation International on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) as one of the leading causes of death in the U.S. Death rate for COPD between 1980 and 2000; Importance of awareness on COPD for the prevention...
- Tough Luck For Big Business. Schneider, William // National Journal;4/18/2009, p23
The article discusses the results of a CNN poll conducted by Opinion Research in April 2009. It surveys people in the U.S. regarding the government's bailout of automotive and financial companies. The poll found that more than three-quarters of respondents said that if General Motors and...
- E-Shopper Woes. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;4/27/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 17, special section p23
The article discusses results of a survey conducted by Opinion Research Corp. on online shopping. A quarter of respondents cited an inability to have questions answered by customer-service-personnel as their main complaint about Internet commerce. Consumers were also bothered by merchandise...