Integral Finance: A Framework for a 21st Century Profession
- $3 million for each planner still in cash. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p12
The article focuses on the December 2010 "Adviser Product Needs Report" which revealed that there is nearly $3.2 million in cash for each financial planner that would be invested in growth assets, but has not been due to market volatility.
- Mentorship Through the Eyes of a Millennial. // Financial Planning;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, pA10
The article discusses ways to improve mentoring relationship between the financial advisers and the clients in the U.S. Topics mentioned include to get a mentor with financial knowledge to improve skills in financial management, to get engage in promotional opportunities to strengthen...
- New awards look to raise profile of paraplanners. Stodell, Hannah // Money Marketing;8/7/2008, p8
The article provides information on the two awards introduced by the Paraplanner.com to boost recognition of the paraplanning industry in Great Britain. The paraplanner resource has launched the Paraplanner of The Year and Rising Star awards in association with the Institute of Financial...
- The case for institutions. Baas, Greig // Money Management;10/13/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p14
Comments on the financial planning industry in Australia. Intention of Australian Securities and Investment Commission on making all financial planers independent of the products they recommend; Recommendation on growth investments to protect investors from inflation; Argument of the Financial...
- Forward Addresses. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p104
Presents the insights of financial organization leaders on the state of financial planning services in the U.S. for 2002. Robert Barry, president of the Financial Planning Association; Elaine Bedel, chair of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards; Steve Kanaly, chair of the National...
- Demand for practices to remain strong. // Money Management;1/31/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the strong demand for financial planning practices in Australia. It states that share market volatility will not adversely impact the strong demand for financial planning practices, even as it potentially increases the supply of practices for sale. It is anticipated that...
- Money Management's Rating the Raters. Spits, Jason // Money Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the surveys related to role and value of rating agencies in the financial services industry in Australia. Reason for the reluctance of organizations that pay for a service to discuss the qualities and attributes of the service providers; Importance to divide fund managers that are not...
- Rating methods mystify managers. Spits, Jason // Money Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p18
Provides information related to rating agencies and financial planners of the financial services industry in Australia. Issue of transparency in terms of ratings methodology; Ratings of certain rating agencies; Importance of a research institute to rate a wide range of financial managers.
- Planners prepare to feel the heat in Malaysia. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;8/26/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p15
Focuses the development of the financial planning industry in Malaysia. Amendment of the Securities Act 1983 by the Malaysian Parliament; Qualifications to become a licensed financial adviser and planner; Compulsory savings vehicle of Malaysia, the Employees Provident Fund.