Tax Deductions for Eggs and Monkeys
- Avoid The Rush--Plan Now. Assael, Isaac; Kliegman, Edwin J. // CPA Journal;Dec98, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on planning for the 2000 tax session in the United States. Addressing of last year's problems; Upgrading of software and hardware; Review of standardized letters and forms; Methods of gathering information; Establishment of cutoff dates.
- URBAN GOVERNMENT FINANCE AND FEDERAL INCOME TAX REFORM. Bahl, Roy // National Tax Journal;Mar87, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
Discusses urban government finance and federal income tax reform in the United States. Effects of tax reform on cities; Condition of cities; Expected impact of the tax reform.
- COMMENT ON "THE DEDUCTIBILITY OF STATE AND LOCAL TAXES". Chernick, Howard; Reschovsky, Andrew // National Tax Journal;Mar87, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p95
Focuses on the deductibility of state and local taxes in the United States. Tax reform proposals; Upper bound mobility of the incentive; Tax price for itemizers in a low income community.
- How Much Tax Cut? Huskonen, Wallace D. // 33 Metalproducing;Mar2001, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p6
Comments on the proposed tax cut and budget priorities of United States President George W. Bush. Proposed tax cut plan by the Democrats; Need to pay down the national debt; Impact of tax cut on the economy stability of the U.S.
- TAX & FINANCIAL PLANNING NEWS. // Accounting Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p14
Presents news and developments relevant to taxation and financial planning in several accounting firms in the U.S. compiled as of September 2002. Use of estate tax returns forms; Account aggregation; Portfolio management; Client management services.
- Payments to jurors reportable. // Practical Accountant;Oct99, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the United States Chief Counsel's office has advised that Section 6041 requires reporting of tax payments to jurors on Form 1099-MISC.
- Senate GOP Bill Wouldn't Extend BABs. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Senate Republicans' proposed alternative bill which will extend the expiring tax-law provisions excluding the Build America Bonds (BABs).
- What should I do to be prepared for tax time? // Business Press;03/05/99, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p21
Gives advice on how to prepare one's documents for tax filing in the United States. Creation of a consistent record keeping system; Set up of a petty cash account for additional expenses; Availability of taxation information from the Internal Revenue Service's web site.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31370, p2
Reports developments related to the government fund and taxation in the U.S. Problem on the shortage of budget; Lack of long term rating on tax bond; Increase of tax rate.