Welcome to Voice. What is it?
- CRAIN'S personal finance debuts. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p3
Announces the launch of Crain's Personal Finance section by corporate finance newspaper, Crain's Chicago Business. Features of the section; Benefits of the section to the readers regarding financial news; Information regarding Web site for daily financial developments.
- Newspapers miss boat on personal finance. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p14
Reports on the lack of personal finance news in newspaper business sections. Information about solving credit problems; Survey of newspaper business sections.
- Stock-market trackers getting the point. Shields, Todd // Editor & Publisher;09/04/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the changes in the presentation of stock market tables in daily newspapers following revisions in the way stock markets presented their tables in the United States. Newspaper readers' reactions to the changes; Reason of the stock market for starting to state stock prices in decimals.
- Newspapers advised to report trends. Case, Tony // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p14
Focuses on stock listings in newspapers. Conflict between advertising and editorial; Unpredictability of economic variables.
- Reading a Stock Table. // Scholastic Choices (Teacher's Edition);Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pT4
Provides tips for students on how to read a newspaper stock table.
- Vive la difference. // Finance Week;11/05/99, p9
Discusses the changes that have been made in the periodical `Finance Week.' Creation of two sections dealing with small business and personal wealth; Rationalization of statistics pages; Availability of electronic mail addresses of section editors.
- Reaching out to the female market. Case, Tony // Editor & Publisher;11/4/95, Vol. 128 Issue 44, p15
Reports on newspaper business pages and investment advisors reaching out to the female market to educate them about personal finance. Cultural barriers to women's making of decisions about finances; Comments of Bridget A. Macaskill of Oppenheimer Management Corp.; Revenue and circulation...
- FINANCE COLUMN DEBUTS. Arnold, Mary Auestad // Credit Union Management;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p3
Announces the debut of finance column in 'Credit Union Management' called CFO Focus. Author of the column; Contents and format of the column.
- CORRECTION. // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
Presents a correction to the corporate finance article "Size Does Matter When Trying to Get Your Fair Share" in "Treasury & Risk Management" magazine's February 2004 issue.