Continuing Education EXAMINATION
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p95
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners that allows them to receive three hours of CE credit. Passing grade to receive the credit; Expiration of the examination.
- Directed by Necessity. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p10
Introduces an article about continuing education examinations for financial planners in the U.S.
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1997, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p109
Presents a continuing education examination for certified financial planners which gives three hours continuing education (CE) credit.
- Continuing Education Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p97
Presents the continuing education examination in the January 2002 issue of 'Journal of Financial Planning' in the United States. Direction of the examination; Approval of the examination by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards; Contact information of the periodical.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p74
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p74
This article presents an examination that will help financial planners earned continuing education credit in the U.S. in 2005.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p147
Presents an examination for financial planners who are interested in gaining additional hours of continuing education credit.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p85
The article presents an exam for financial planners related to articles in this issue; financial planners can receive one hour of continuing education credits by taking the exam.
- CE QUIZ May 2002. // Financial Planning;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p140
Presents a set of questions to earn an hour of continuing education credit with the Certified Financial Planners Board of Standards.