- CPD QUIZ. // Money Management;3/14/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p26
A quiz concerning the financial planning for continuing professional development (CPD) is presented.
- THE CPD CENTRE QUIZ. // Money Marketing;12/10/2015, Issue 1513, p41
A continuing professional development (CPD) quiz on the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning is presented.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
A continuing education (CE) quiz in the financial advisory industry in the U.S. is presented.
- CPD QUIZ. // Money Management;12/6/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p26
A quiz concerning the financial planning over continuing professional development (CPD) is presented.
- Advisers are standard bearers. Watt, Gregor // Money Marketing;3/20/2014, p46
The article focuses on the increase in professional standards for financial advisers in Great Britain. Topics discussed include the impact of the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) on the industry, the basic requirements for advisers to remain in business and the chartered accreditation gained by...
- Continuing Education EXAMINATION. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p105
This section presents a continuing education examination for financial planners.
- Continuing Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p105
This section presents a continuing education examination about financial planning.
- Time for a CE Change. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on continuing education (CE) exams on financial planning. In 2002, an online option for taking the exams was introduced and offered at a lower cost than for the print version. The commitment of the Journal of Financial Planning is to expand the body of knowledge through its...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p74
This article presents a continuing education test for financial planners in relation to financial planning.