Panel for Nittan Evolution protocol
- New family of conventional detectors. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p33
No abstract available.
- Historic documents protected by VESDA. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
Introduces the VESDA fire protection system from Vision Fire & Security. Historic documents protected by VESDA; Features of the system.
- New loop powered sounder range. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p20
Presents information on the range of loop-powered sounders for the Sita 200 plus Addressable Fire Detection System introduced by Rafiki Protection Limited. Description of the sounders; Information on the Sita Hi Point sounder; Capabilities of the Sita 200 plus Addressible Fire Detection System.
- Emergency lighting scheme. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) approval scheme that will be integrated to the series of approvals covering fire detection and alarm systems, and fixed gaseous fire suppression systems in Great Britain. It mentions that the scheme is intended for companies...
- DETECT NOT DECEIVE. Foulkes, Simon // Fire Safety Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p41
The article focuses on the developments in multi-sensor technology which can allow the system to distinguish between real events and potential false alarms. It has been noted that such improved multi-criteria, multi-sensor fire detectors can sense more than one of the products of combustion as...
- Smoke alarm. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p50
Introduces the SA10YRUKN smoke alarm model from BRK. Features of the alarm system; Design and life span of the product.
- Duster for cleaning detectors. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on the Solo Detector Duster, an equipment used for cleaning fire detectors from No Climb Products. Causes of detector failures; Instructions for cleaning detectors.
- ATEX approved heat detector. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Describes the redesigned and certified to ATEX standards MEDC-Hawco HD1 heat detector from MEDC. Available versions of the detector; Features.
- Triple sensing fire detectors. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the MAGIC.SENS intelligent multisensor fire detectors introduced by Bosch Security Systems. Details of how the sensor detect fire; Available versions of the detectors.