Panel for Nittan Evolution protocol
- New family of conventional detectors. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p33
No abstract available.
- Historic documents protected by VESDA. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
Introduces the VESDA fire protection system from Vision Fire & Security. Historic documents protected by VESDA; Features of the system.
- New loop powered sounder range. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p20
Presents information on the range of loop-powered sounders for the Sita 200 plus Addressable Fire Detection System introduced by Rafiki Protection Limited. Description of the sounders; Information on the Sita Hi Point sounder; Capabilities of the Sita 200 plus Addressible Fire Detection System.
- Emergency lighting scheme. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) approval scheme that will be integrated to the series of approvals covering fire detection and alarm systems, and fixed gaseous fire suppression systems in Great Britain. It mentions that the scheme is intended for companies...
- Duster for cleaning detectors. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on the Solo Detector Duster, an equipment used for cleaning fire detectors from No Climb Products. Causes of detector failures; Instructions for cleaning detectors.
- Triple sensing fire detectors. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the MAGIC.SENS intelligent multisensor fire detectors introduced by Bosch Security Systems. Details of how the sensor detect fire; Available versions of the detectors.
- Multi-message sounder for schools. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on Vimpex's Fire-Cryer Voice Enhanced Sounders which assist in the successful evacuation of premises by providing a clear and unambiguous message that avoids confusion during fire incidents. Features of the device; Message used by the device to announce fires.
- DETECT NOT DECEIVE. Foulkes, Simon // Fire Safety Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p41
The article focuses on the developments in multi-sensor technology which can allow the system to distinguish between real events and potential false alarms. It has been noted that such improved multi-criteria, multi-sensor fire detectors can sense more than one of the products of combustion as...
- THE 3G GENERATION. Choppen, Bob // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p37
The article highlights the development of Fulleon's platform sounders and sounder beacons. One addition to the firm's product line is the Squashni G3, in which the lessons learned with the Squashni and Squashni Micro platform sounders have been distilled and combined with the Solista LED Beacon...