FPA 2001 Calendar of Events
- What has been the value of your FICP membership? // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2010, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p28
An interview with Carlin Putman, a Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) member, is presented. Putnam notes that he joined FICP and began her career in meeting planning in 2000. She enjoys partnering with FICP and attending the yearly Southeast Region meeting. She adds that planners...
- ON THE ROAD. // Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Personal Financial Planning Technical Conference which will be held in Puerto Rico on January 10-12, 2005. Conference rate; Speakers for the event; Topics which will be discussed in the conference.
- Forum Finds Advisers Calm. Picard, Diane E. // Financial Planning;Nov98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p35
Presents information on the 1998 International Association of Financial Planning Success Forum in Salt Lake City, Utah. Opportunity offered by educational sessions on planners; Most popular speaker during the forum; Topics discussed in the forum.
- NexGen Gathering Is a One-of-a-Kind Experience. Lawson, Derek R. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p8
A letter is presented from a reader describing his experiences at the Financial Planning Association's NextGen Gathering, which took place on June 20-22, 2014.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33041, p11
A calendar of events for registered financial planners in the U.S. from January to February 2009 is presented, including the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge, the Southern California Public, and the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority in Florida.
- FICP REGIONAL MEETINGS KEEP ON GROWING. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2010, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p29
Information about the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Midwest Region Meeting in Chicago, Illinois on September 22-23, 2010 and the FICP Canadian Region Meeting in Quebec on August 19-21.
- Tap Into the NexGen Community for Advice and Support. Brown, Caleb // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2012 Practice Solutions, p30
The article presents the author's insights on the 2012 conference of Financial Planning Association (FPA) next generation (NexGen) in San Antonio, Texas which will involve two live events to help connect, reconnect, and recharge.
- What's on. // Money Management;10/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p17
A calendar of events in Australia in 2010 is presented including the Association of Financial Advisers Ltd. (AFA) National Conference 2010 from October 24-26, the Money Management Dealer Group Open Golf Day on November 17, and the Financial Planning Association Ltd. (FPA) 2010 National...
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Mar2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p24
A calendar of events and conferences for financial planners scheduled in the U.S. for May and June 2014 is presented including the Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) Annual Conference in Boston, Massachusetts, the National Association of Personal Finance Advisors (NAPFA) Spring...