Late Night Browsing
- Rich pickings. // Secondary Teachers;2009, Issue 62, p13
The article provides information on the My Money Week Secondary Toolkit, a 16-page booklet, with supporting DVD, that includes lesson plans, tutor time and assembly activities, and cross-curricular ideas. It features interviews with celebrities on how they manage their money. The toolkit aims to...
- Late Night Browsing... // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p18
The article offers information on some information resources related to finance. The Family Office Network has released a white paper on the trend of leading independent financial advisors moving their practices to a family office model of comprehensive wealth management. Another resource is the...
- GET SERIOUS ABOUT SAVING. Edmond Jr., Alfred A. // Black Enterprise;Aug2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p126
Addresses a question about financial management. Advice on saving money; Guide to informing children about the financial status of the family; Information resources about financial planning.
- A NEW KIND OF WEDDING PLANNER. // Advisor Today;Feb2008, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p58
The article lists information resources for premarital financial advising which include, "The Emotionally Intelligent Financial Advisor," by Hendrie Weisinger, "Smart Couples Finish Rich," by David Bach and "The Premarital Counseling Handbook," by H. Norman Wright.
- technology TOOLS. // Financial Executive;Jun2006, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p65
The article describes several accounting software programs that automate the financial reporting process, provide an enterprise approach to risk management and secure information management. Movaris has released a new version of Movaris OneClose. New capabilities include automatic generation of...
- timely take-aways… in every HFMA newsletter issue. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);2008 Buyer's Resource Guide, p39
The article presents samples of newsletters from Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) in the U.S. According to the author, each newsletter provides the type of practical, hands-on information, and strategies that are useful for the daily work of executives and managers in improving...
- Intrust Super establishes planning business. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;10/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the launch of Intrust360, the financial planning business of Intrust Super in Australia.
- Buyers keep an eye on client sentiment. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;10/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the attitude of buyers of financial planning practices in Australia toward businesses that had exposure to failed investment schemes.
- PLANS Topic : 376 Finding funding for your new small business. Ragland, Vincent // Chicago Citizen;10/20/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p6
The article offers the author's insights on various factors that must be considered when seeking a funding for a new small business including the duration of the business, the ability to pay and the willingness to assume the risk once the venture has failed.