HarpersCollins Holding Lead In Children's Bestseller Lists
- RH Puts New Cooking Title on Top of NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;11/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p7
The article reports on developments related to the book industry and trade in the U.S. Random House has the top two titles on the hardcover side including "Barefoot Contessa at Home" and "Ageless." Simon & Schuster is paced by the No. 4 title on the hardcover list with Paula Deen's "Paula Deen...
- HarperCollins, Scholastic Still Leading Children's Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the continued domination of Scholastic Inc. and HarperCollins Publishers Inc. in the â€œNew York Timesâ€ children's bestseller list in the U.S. Citation of the best selling children's books of various book publishing companies; List of top children's picture books;...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p3
Presents the New York Times bestseller ratings scorecard of publishers. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Simon & Schuster.
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- People in the News. // Book Publishing Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p7
The article presents developments related to the book industry and trade in the U.S. as of February 2004. Rick Turner, vice president of Eastern regional sales at HarperCollins Publishers Inc., will retire, effective April 15. Turner joined Barnes & Noble Publishing 35 years ago. Simon &...
- 2004 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5
This article presents information on the list of best sellers by publishers in the year 2004. Some of the publishers are Random House, Knopf, Broadway, Penguin Group USA, Viking, Putnam, Penguin Press, Dutton, Gotham, New American Library, Penguin, Portfolio, Riverhead, HarperCollins, Regan...
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- E-Books? So What's the Big Deal? Bishop, Chanitra; Visser, Marijke // Young Adult Library Services;Spring2013, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p4
The article discusses the advent of e-books. According to the author, the e-book market is a challenge as it is uncharted waters for all of the players with publishers reinventing publishing for the digital world while distributors and authors are creating different niches. Hachette,...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.