People In The News
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- Mary-Alice Moore Named Publisher of innovative Kids. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/16/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 37, p10
Reports the appointment of Mary-Alice Moore as publisher of children's book publishing company innovative Kids in Norwalk, Connecticut. Role and responsibilities; Background on Moore's career before her appointment; Achievements of the company.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;06/04/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p7
Reports on the appointment of executives in the publishing company Scholastic Inc. Bernette Ford as the Editorial Director of Special Projects; Involvement of L. Spencer Humphrey as the director of mass merchandise book product; Addition of the title of vice president, deputy publisher to Ellie...
- SCHOLASTIC BY THE NUMBERS. // Publishers Weekly;8/29/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 34, p4
Presents information on publishing company Scholastic. Number of years Dick Robinson has been CEO; Total revenue in 2005; Book fair sales in 2005.
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- People. // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 47, p8
The article announces career development of several executives in the book industry including Leslie Hulse at HarperCollins, Stuart M. Bitting at Thomas Nelson, and Daisy Kline at Scholastic Media.