Bowker Stat-of-the-Week: Books On Home Remodeling
- This month: get a new look. // Country Living;Feb2004, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p22
Focuses on various information related to house renovation.
- Little Boxes. Reifer, Susan // Ski;Dec2008, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p78
The article presents information on how Aspen residents Kathryn Grant and her husband Tony renovated a house in Woody Creek, Colorado.
- Spending on home repairs and renovations up sharply. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;12/6/2002, p5
Provides an overview on spending on home repairs and renovations in Canada. Average spending on repairs and renovations by homeowners in Canada in 2001; Percentages of home repair and renovation by province; Most common type of repair or renovation work reported; Rural and urban repairs and...
- YOUR DECORATING DILEMMAS solved! // Real Living;Mar2012, Issue 74, p22
A question and answer related to the home renovation is presented.
- Life without fodder. // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p17
Describes a remodeled five-level home in Washington, D.C.
- rise and fall. Potter, Emily // Houses;2007, Issue 59, p38
The article discusses the renovation project facilitated by Kennedy Nolan Architects in Melbourne, Victoria transforming a single-level weatherboard house into a multilevel home.
- ALL SQUARED UP. Moore, Christopher // Houses;2007, Issue 59, p98
The article focuses on the renovation of a semidetached house in bayside Melbourne, Victoria by FMD Architects.
- SNAPSHOT. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p23
A photograph of Kent Eppley of ERI Building & Design, Mary Boudreau, president of the Home Builders and Remodelers Association (HBRA), and Michael Palumbo of ERI Building & Design is presented.
- Home Improvements for the Holidays. Garskof, Josh // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p56
The author reports on steps that people can take to make their homes more inviting to guests including to illuminate their walkways, automate their hallway lighting, and purchase a hall tree in which to hang coats.