Title Output In Key Subject Categories Up 6.3% In 2004
- Survey says. // Quill & Quire;May2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on a poll which asked whether imprint was a vitally important venue for books coverage, and whether its loss will be keenly felt by the industry. According to the survey, 33 percent strongly feel that imprints are important and 35 percent strongly disagree with the statement....
- Shambhala Goes Frontlist. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p34
The article focuses on the growth maintained by Boston, Massachusetts-based Shambhala Publications without adding at least some frontlist books. Since publication of its first book, "ChÃ¶gyam Trungpa's Meditation in Action" in 1969, Shambhala has been known as a Buddhist press. But two years...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Center Street Imprint Due from Time Warner. Fowlds, Sean // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the Center Street imprint that will be launched by Time Warner Book Group. Demand for book titles written from a value-based perspective; Emphasis of books that will be published by the Center Street; Motivation for launching the imprint.
- Poker Books A Sure Bet As Popularity of Game Surges. // Book Publishing Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the publication of poker books by publishers. Number of books on poker published in 2003 according to R.R. Bowker LLC; Popularity of poker games broadcast on television networks; Title of popular poker books.
- INTERESTED IN INNOVATION. Godfrey, Laura // Quill & Quire;Sep2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on Enfield & Wizenty (E&W), a new fiction imprint of Winnipeg, Manitoba-based press, Great Plains Publications Ltd. It states that E&W is looking for literary novels such as "This Book Will Not Save Your Life," by Michelle Berry, in its efforts to attract readers...