Del Rey: Manga Titles Account For 25% Of Annual Output
- Random House Forms Schwartz & Wade Books With S&S Veterans. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the appointment of Anne Schwartz to the position of vice president and co-director of Schwartz & Wade books by Random House Children's Books company in the U.S. Formation of the Schwartz & Wade Books by Schwartz; Effectivity of the appointment; Schedule on the launch of the imprint's...
- Survey says. // Quill & Quire;May2005, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p5
The article focuses on a poll which asked whether imprint was a vitally important venue for books coverage, and whether its loss will be keenly felt by the industry. According to the survey, 33 percent strongly feel that imprints are important and 35 percent strongly disagree with the statement....
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Shambhala Goes Frontlist. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;2/25/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p34
The article focuses on the growth maintained by Boston, Massachusetts-based Shambhala Publications without adding at least some frontlist books. Since publication of its first book, "ChÃ¶gyam Trungpa's Meditation in Action" in 1969, Shambhala has been known as a Buddhist press. But two years...
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;9/11/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 36, p4
The article offers news related to the publishing industry as of September 11, 2006. An increase in worldwide revenue was posted by Random House for the first six months of 2006. Yohan Inc. has acquired Cody's Books. F&W has plans to launch a humor imprint this fall.
- The GN Imprint That Isn't. Wolk, Douglas // Publishers Weekly;3/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p46
Reports on the publication of graphic novel imprints by Pantheon. List of graphic novels released by Pantheon; Decision of editor Dan Frank to publish books on their own terms; Difficulty in selling novels at independent stores.