Disney and Miramax Books To Continue Publishing Relationship
- Mouse Gets Miramax List. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;3/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the agreement between Miramax and Walt Disney Co. regarding the absorption of the TriBeCa movie studio's book unit into Disney publishing arm Hyperion in the U.S. in March 2005.
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;4/4/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p6
Reports developments in the U.S. publishing industry. Separation agreement between Miramax Books company and Walt Disney Co.; Acquisition of North American English and first serial and audio rights of Javier Sierra's book "The Secret Supper" by Atria; Release of Macintosh version for a digital...
- Disney's Skinny Minnie Sends Wrong Message. // Teaching Tolerance;Spring2013, Issue 43, p12
The article presents a blog entry criticizing the move of Disney and Barney's New York companies to team up on a three-dimensional short firm featuring Disney characters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Goofy as supermodels.
- DISNEY AND MENC MAKE MAGIC TOGETHER. // Teaching Music;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p12
Reports the partnership of Walt Disney Entertainment, Inc, and Music Educators National Conference in Disney Magic Music Days Performance Workshop. Instruction of visiting performing groups on to improve their talents; Review of the workshop content against national standard; Promotion of the...
- Morrisons and Disney in `golden ticket' giveaway. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);7/6/2011, p3
The article reports on the partnership between Morrisons PLC and Walt Disney Co. which has signed up 140 brands for its biggest promotional campaigns of a golden ticket-based prize giveaway.
- Method Partners with Disney for Clean Hands. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p91
The article reports on the partnership between Method and Disney to make a completely new bottle for their hand soap line in 2011.
- Disney and Comcast reach a long-term deal. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;1/11/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the long-term agreement between Walt Disney Co. and the largest U.S. television (TV) signal provider Comcast Corp. allowing the latter's subscribers to gain greater access to shows on demand over the Internet on multiple devices.
- Disney and Comcast reach a long-term deal. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/11/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the long-term agreement made by Walt Disney Co. with the largest U.S. television (TV) signal provider, Comcast Corp. that would extend their partnership into the next decade.
- BUZZ IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p46
The article reports on the launching of Appmates Mobile Application Toys from Walt Disney Co. and the partnership between Discovery Communications Inc. and Huwaei Technologies to develop a co-branded mobile phone.