Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- GEM Sentiment Dips Slightly. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/17/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the decline in sentiment towards global emerging markets in March 2003. Revision of Goldman Sachs' stance toward Brazil; Decline of sentiment index for Turkey; Credit rating of Russia.
- BMI Ratings - East Caribbean. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p5
A chart is presented that lists emerging markets in Latin America in terms of political risk, the economy and the quality of business environment, including Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia and Brazil.
- BMI Ratings - East Caribbean. // East Caribbean Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p5
The article provides an overview of East Caribbean's composite, political, economy, and business environment ratings which can be used in ranking the emerging markets in terms of political risk, the economy and the quality of the business environment.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/26/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p3
Assesses the status of emerging markets in various continents as of May 26, 2003. Asia; Latin America; Middle East; Africa.
- Oil Dependency Increases. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/26/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p10
Presents a forecast on the emerging market in Ecuador in 2003. Factor which may offer debt support to the country in 2004; Impact of the global weakness of the dollar on the country; Potential destabilizing influence on dollarization.
- BRIC and Host of Rising Stars Shine. // World Trade: WT100;Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p21
The article discusses the country rankings in the 2012 Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index dominated by powerhouse economies that combine size and robust growth such as China, India and Brazil while the Arab Spring countries are now viewed as more attractive places to do business.
- Frontier Investment. // Turkey Business Forecast Report;2008 Quarter 3, p24
The article looks into the performance of frontier and emerging market in Turkey.
- Standing the test of time. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p24
The article discusses the contribution of the Aberdeen emerging markets team in Great Britain.
- Pacific Gateway key to growing Asian markets. Lekstrom, Blair // Asian Pacific Post;2/23/2012, p14
The article discusses the economic opportunities offered by new and emerging markets in Asia to the province of British Columbia.
- From Guest Editor's Desk. Deli-Gray, Zsuzsa // International Journal of Business Insights & Transformation;Jul2012 Special Issue, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including emerging markets, business practices and business in Europe.