- SAUCE GETS SMART. Brown, Jordana // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2005, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p78
Recommends the Smart Sauce for spaghetti. Nutritional benefit of the product; Available flavors; Retail price.
- Mangia, mangia! // Consumer Reports;Mar1996, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p23
Serves up advice for cooking pasta dishes and choosing sauces. History of pasta and its relation to the tomato (sauce or no); Various shaped and stuffed pasta; Alternatives to tomato sauce including Pesto, Alfredo and clam sauces; Nutrition. INSETS: What's most nutritious?;CR recipes.
- Pasta Perfect. Jaret, Peter // Runner's World;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p88
Several pasta recipes including pomodoro sauce, spaghetti allo Scoglio, and rigatoni a la Norma, are presented.
- ROAD TEST Three of a kind. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/18/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 38, p71
The article evaluates several stir-through pasta sauces, including Leggo's Spicy Tuscan Vegetable, Bertolli Tomato and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables and Dolmio Roast Garlic and Herb.
- SPAGHETTI WITH MINT-AND-GARLIC TOMATO SAUCE. Hobson, Patsy Bell // Southern Living;Apr2005, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p196
Presents the recipe for Spaghetti With Mint-and-Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Pasta Perfect. Nayar, Roopika // Real Simple;Mar2003, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p107
This article presents four healthy ways to transform sauce bought from department stores. Making spaghetti for dinner is arguably easier than ordering a pizza. While the meal may be hearty, it's not necessarily healthy, since the choice is usually white flour-based pasta and low-fiber,...
- Get Sauced. Campbell, Liz // Foodservice & Hospitality;Oct2005, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Discusses considerations when cooking pasta. Pairing of pasta and sauce; View by the author that customers only care about taste when it comes to pasta dinners; Drop in pasta sales.
- Promotions cooking for spaghetti sauces. Whalen, Jeanne // Advertising Age;11/15/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p32
This article focuses on advertising competition among spaghetti sauce marketers in 1993. Promotional activity has increased by 14.8 percent in the first nine months of 1993, compared with 1992, according to a promotions patterns study conducted for Advertising Age. Promotion Information...
- Oh My Gourd! KADEY, MATTHEW // Living Without;Dec2013/Jan2014, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p38
The article focuses on the benefits of seasonal winter squash. It further discusses various types of winter squash including acorn, delicata, and Spaghetti. It presents various recipes of winter squash including Chai Squash Soup with Maple Cream, Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce, and Shaved...