- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- 3 SITES BY YEAR'S END: Metz closes meal time gap. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Preferred Dining program created by Metz & Associates Ltd. designed to increase patient satisfaction. Information on the program works; Focus and goal of the program.
- community. // FoodService Director;6/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p14
The article reports on the nutrition program of the Butler Health System in Butler, Pennsylvania during the National Nutrition Month in March 2009. The hospital promoted better nutrition for employees and visitors inside the hospital and also for the outside community. Under the leadership of...
- Fast Feasts. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p60
The article reports on the strategies adopted by dining management company Metz & Associates to improve its operations. According to district manager Greg Smith, the ability to move more people through serving lines faster can garner profitable results. The company also redesigned its entire...
- It Was 30 Years Ago (Part II). Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the significance of onsite food service. The growing financial sophistication of many independent hospitals has made it more difficult to argue that outsourcing food services is in bestinterests. The prediction that non-patient feeding would grow to become the biggest part...
- Military Meal Time. // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the introduction of a new platform of food-court style dining on an all-day timetable by Sodexo at the French Creek Mess Hall Building 420 at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Some of the dining choices for the Marines are mentioned. According to Chef Robert Lafond, director...
- The Late Shift. L. R. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on the third shift dining services at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire. It cites the full menus offered such as omelets, scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast, and other dishes for lunch and dinner. It reveals that its third shift personnel were able to...
- Simple changes promote nutrition. // Nursing Standard;6/24/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p9
The article reports that staff nurse Catherine Ward has introduced blue trays at St. Oswald's Hospice in Newcastle, England to help patients who need extra help with eating. The trays were introduced to improve patients' nutrition. A scheme to train volunteers in assisting and feeding patients...