Lackmann continues legacy
- A brotherhood of balance. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/18/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 48, p45A
The article present information about the management of brothers Andrew and Matthew Lackmann as chief executive officers of Lackmann Culinary Services company in the U. S. Since childhood, the brothers had been working at the business and took succession on the business after the death of their...
- Lackmann promotes Lighter by Choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Lackmann's has set up a separate serving area for its Lighter by Choice menu items to attract more customers' attention to it.
- Lackman program shows signs of success in participation, sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/04/98, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p20
Focuses on the success of Lackmann Food Service's marketing and menu program called World Class Cuisine' 98. Description of the program's six two-month modules; Programs impact on managers; Highlights of the different modules; Managers use of world class cuisines.
- Terminals Permit Sandwich Pre-orders. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on Lackmann Culinary Services' sandwich ordering system. Features of the ordering system; Average time for sandwiches to be prepared; Percentage increase in check totals with the installation of the high-technology kiosks.
- Longley to assist in new Lackmann profit strategy. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p49
Reports on the hiring of John C. Longley by Lackmann Food Service to help prepare a business strategy that will double the company's annual revenue by year 2000. Former corporate affiliation.
- WITH NEW NAME, LOGO: Lackmann sets image redo. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the changes at Lackmann Food Service company. Appointment of Tom Lackmann as chief executive officer; Name and logo change; Increase in the number of senior management team.
- WITH TWO-PHASE PLAN: LACKMANN LOOKING FORWARD. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Focuses on the Going Forward Plan, an expense reduction plan developed by Lackmann Culinary Services. Goal of the plan; Factors to consider to achieve savings.
- Lackmann promotes culinary. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on Lackmann Food Service's development of regional or ethnic food menus for the World Class Cuisine 1998 promotion program.
- Lackmann cooks up revamped Lighter By Choice program. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p52
Focuses on Lackmann Food Service Inc.'s changing of its Lighter By Choice healthful-foods program in the United States. Trend toward larger portions; Integration of Lighter By Choice into the servery.