John Metz gets NRA honor
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p26
Presents updates on the U.S. food service industry as of September 15, 2003. Information on a quick-service eatery and a theme restaurant established by Metropolitan Culinary Services at the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport in California; Information on the Diversity Awareness Workshops...
- DiRoNA gala celebrates New Orleans' resilience, culinary traditions. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p52
Information on the Gala and Educational Conference sponsored by the Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented. The event focused its discussion on the challenges facing the restaurant industry, which include a growth in energy and labor costs as...
- Metz revamps `The Scrounge' at Gannon. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on Metz and Associates Ltd.'s completion of a renovation of `The Scrounge,' a dining facility on the campus of Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania. Restorations in the facility.
- WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Highlights the Quality Through Culinary Excellence Program of Metz & Associates Ltd. of Dallas, Pennsylvania. Aim of the procedure manuals, concept materials and other initiatives of the program; Team members of the program.
- WITH TRAINING, QUALITY FOCUS: Metz adds $4MM in Penn. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the completion of the renovation on the Gateway Center Complex, a food service facility owned by Metz & Associates, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Features of the facility; Factors that contributed to the success of Metz.
- Senior Facility Grows Own Herbs. // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the food service offered by Ridgecrest Restaurant, operated by Metz & Associates Ltd. in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily to residents and staff and people in RiverWoods, a senior living community in the city. Gary Verruni, Metz General...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p20
Reports developments related to foodservices as of June 2001. Provision of Nutrition Friends program for schoolchildren by Metz & Associates; Contract grant for HMSHost Corp.; Launch of an amusement park by Panda Express at Six Flags Magic Mountain California.
- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.
- Zero to $50 Million in Six Years. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
Features United States food service management company Metz & Associates Ltd. Company origin; Business strategies utilized; Factors attributing to its success.