- A penny here, a penny there, it adds up to real money. Pettypiece, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p30
The article reports that an employee working in National Aeronautics & Space Administration complained that workers suddenly are being charged tax on Glenn cafeteria food purchases even if the order is made to go. Turns out a private company recently took over cafeteria operations from the sales...
- NASA plans more cuts to headquarters staff. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/22/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 17, p27
Informs that the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) plans to cut the ranks of its headquarters employees by more than half over a 17-month period. The cuts beginning in April 1996.
- TICKERTAPE. Booker, Simeon // Jet;11/18/2002, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p8
Presents news briefs related to African-Americans as of November 18, 2002, including the appointment of Dr. Adena Williams Loston as the National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) associate administrator for education.
- Keeping Newt happy. Mann, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/12/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 24, p19
Reports on planned cutdowns in headquarters staff by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Bill Clinton administration's policy; Submission of streamlining plan.
- Peril Point at NASA. // Time;1/26/1970, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), which has cut its work force by 50,000 employees.
- NASA liaison officers. Karppi, Wendy // Naval Aviation News;May/Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p7
Reports that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has two US Navy liaison on board to coordinate Naval Aviation and NASA aeronautics efforts.
- Measuring performance with customer-defined metrics. Morgan, Mark W. // Quality Progress;Dec96, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p31
Focuses on customer-defined performance measurement system at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's (NASA) Information Systems Contract (ISC) team. NASA's specification of customer-defined metrics; ISC management's regular meetings with NASA for clarifying metrics specification;...
- Senate Confirms Frederick Gregory For High NASA Post. // Jet;8/26/2002, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p19
Focuses on the confirmation of veteran Space Shuttle Commander Frederick D. Gregory by the U.S. Senate as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's (NASA) first African-American deputy administrator in Washington, D.C.
- Younger and fewer employees foreseen at space agency. Wingo, Walter // Design News;4/24/95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p18
Reports on predictions that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will have fewer and younger workers. Workforce assessment ending May 1995; Imposition of hiring freeze; Future roles of ten main centers.