- Retail can do better. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the Customer Close-Up, a consumer research-based strategy launched by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Healthcare Management Services, to improve dining facilities and increase participation from the hospital community, in 2005. Fraction from the total hospital dining...
- Aramark launches continual training program for health-care workers. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the training program offered by Aramark Corp. for its Healthcare Support Services division to improve patient satisfaction ratings in its hospital food service operations. Explanation of the program's three objectives by Aramark executives; Goal of the training program.
- Aramark opens B&I prototype. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the launch of Tower CafÃ© by Aramark at its corporate headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The space will serve not only as a place for Aramark employees and other building tenants to eat and meet, but as a testing ground for new concepts in corporate dining. The...
- A Oui Bit of Sandwich Heaven. // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p78
Aramark Corp. unveiled the Euro-sandwich concept named Euro-Baguette, which was originally designed as an upscale sandwich brand that could provide certain Aramark units with a new destination concept that would complement rather than replace traditional deli and sandwich stations. When it was...
- WKU Reups With Aramark. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 4/2012, p12
The article announces nearly completed dining service contract extension between Western Kentucky University and professional food service provider Aramark.
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- EYEING THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE: ARAMARK GOES WORLD-CLASS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Announces the launching of the World Class Patient Service foodservice program of Aramark's Healthcare Support Services in 2001. Design of the program; Elements comprising the program; Services provided to patients.
- Partner for Positive Eating. Dueffer, Leah Haney // Southern Living;Jan2004, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on the couples who enjoy a healthy lifestyle through the use of Positive Eating Plan (PEP) in the U.S. Adjustments made on the new stage of married life; Plan to make healthy dinners that do not take much time; Benefits on the use of PEP.
- The Late Shift. L. R. // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on the third shift dining services at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire. It cites the full menus offered such as omelets, scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast, and other dishes for lunch and dinner. It reveals that its third shift personnel were able to...