Cafe turns subsidy into profit
- American Electric Power Reports Earnings Decline. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);10/26/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p10
The article presents information on decline in the earnings of American Electric Power Co. Inc. for the third quarter of 2012.
- Cold Winter Boosts AEP Earnings in 1Q. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);5/2/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p11
The article reports on the increase of earnings of investor-owner electric utility American Electric Power Co. Inc. in the first quarter of 2014, triggered by cold winter.
- AEP Reports Growth in Quarterly, Annual Earnings. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);2/3/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p23
The article reports on the increase of quarterly and annual earnings reported by the American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEP) in 2011, which amounts 194 million dollars and 1.504 billion dollars, respectively.
- AEP: Earnings Down, but Shareholders Get 8 Percent Return. KASEY, PAM // State Journal (WV);2/22/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the decrease of the earnings to $21 million reported by American Electric Power (AEP) on February 15, 2013 for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Voice over IP: The next generation. // Mobile Radio Technology;Mar2001, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Discusses how transmitting voice traffic over Internet protocol (IP) offers a cost-effective way to enhance communications operations without adding extensive new infrastructure. Resolution of problems faced by land mobile radio users; Ways in which American Electric Power (AEP) is benefiting...
- Calpine shows 'em how it's done. // Power Economics;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the earnings of power companies in the United States for the third quarter of 2000. Percentage of increase in Calpine Corp.'s earnings for the period; Southern Energy Co.'s profitability; Comparison of American Electric Power Co.'s earnings for the third quarter and the same period...
- AEP CEO Praises W.Va. Employees' Cost-Saving Ideas. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);8/1/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p18
The article focuses on the recognition of chief executive officer (CEO) Nick Akins of the American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEP) on the suggestion of several company employees in West Virginia to reduce electricity costs. It notes that Atkins commends the idea of the John Amos power plant that...
- AEP Reports Earnings Growth in First Quarter. ROSS, JIM // State Journal (WV);5/1/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p19
No abstract available.
- AEP up slightly. // Power Economics;5/5/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on the increase in earnings of American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEC) for the first-quarter of 2005. AEC reported 2005 first-quarter earnings, prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, of $355 million, or $0.90 per share, compared with $282...