FASTER ROAD WORK
- HP Compaq nw8000. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p44
The article informs that for a long time, having a powerful graphics workstation and a portable workstation were two mutually exclusive goals. Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) tries to bridge this gap with the HP Compaq nw8000 mobile workstation, a fairly powerful system that provides professional-level...
- TOP 15 NOTEBOOK PCs. // PCWorld;Mar2005, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p135
This article presents a chart of 15 notebook personal computers in the computer industry which include HP Compaq Business Nc6000, Dell Inspiron 8600, Dell Latitude D600 and Chem USA ChemBook 2037.
- HP Shows NAS-Equipped Port Replicator. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/19/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p40
The article reports on the plan of Hewlett Packard (HP) to start shipping a new notebook docking station with integrated network attached storage (NAS) capability in June 2006. Key features of the 3-1 NAS docking station include a 160 Gigabyte hard drive bundled with HP backup and recovery...
- test bench: HARDWARE REVIEWS. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Feb2004, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p20
Evaluates the performance of the Pavilion zt3011 computer laptop of Hewlett-Packard. Information on the hard disk drive of the laptop; Price of the device; Battery life of the computer.
- NETBOOKS. // Rural Telecom;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, Special section p9
The article focuses on the market growth of netbooks. Consumers are purchasing netbooks as replacements for multiple digital devices and communications services. A netbook is described as a low-cost version of notebook personal computer (PC) selling for $250-$600. Asus projects that its Eee PC...
- A LOOK AT THE LATEST IN MOBILE TECHNOLOGY FROM HP & TOSHIBA. Spiwak, Marc // CRN;6/26/2006, Issue 1202, p64
The article evaluates the Compact TC4400 laptop from Hewlett-Packard Co.
- HP finds memory flaw in notebook PCs. Yates, Iva // Caribbean Business;7/8/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p27
Reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. has identified a design flaw in some of its memory modules that could cause blue screens, intermittent lock-ups or memory corruption in 2004. Cause of the memory problem; Models affected by the problem;
- SPECIALIZED NOTEBOOKS. // PCWorld;Sep2004, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p150
This article presents a list of specialized laptop computers, along with their features and evaluation, including the HP Rugged Notebook Nr3600 and the Toshiba Satellite P25-S670.
- Turning point. Ogando, Joseph // EDN;5/1/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on a laptop microcomputer manufactured by U.S.-based computer company Hewlett Packard Co. Features of the laptop computer. INSETS: A REAL SWINGER;HERE'S WHY YOU WANT A TABLET PC OF YOUR OWN.